calagator feature idea

Patrick McSweeny

Nov 18, 2016, 5:59:53 PM11/18/16
to tol-ca...@googlegroups.com
I think it would be cool to have 'pinned' events that would always be listed at the top of the homepage. That way events like the holiday mixer could be featured prominently rather than being buried.

Does that sound like a good idea? If so, I can start working on it.

Chris Wammes

Nov 21, 2016, 8:34:20 AM11/21/16
to tol-calagator
I like the idea.  Keep me in the loop if you move forward so I can include the same feature in the Android app.

Chris

Jason Slagle

Nov 21, 2016, 9:07:39 AM11/21/16
to tol-calagator
I like the idea, but I think this might be a reason to implement logins.  I don't think we can let random users pin events.

Chris Wammes

Nov 30, 2016, 4:56:13 PM11/30/16
to tol-calagator
Patrick,

I've been looking at switching from the iCal feed to the JSON feed for the Android app, but it looks like tags are not in the JSON feed.  Is that something we could add?

Chris

Patrick McSweeny

Nov 30, 2016, 9:27:57 PM11/30/16
to tol-ca...@googlegroups.com