Toledo Tech Events is still down this morning...

stuart bertsch

Sep 28, 2017, 11:53:22 AM9/28/17
to tol-ca...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it's still down this morning. 9/28 11:30am

-Stuart

----

On Wed, Sep 27, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Jordan Valdiviez <jorda...@gmail.com> wrote:
The peasants lament.

Jason Slagle

Sep 28, 2017, 1:58:51 PM9/28/17
to tol-ca...@googlegroups.com
Yeah I've been up to my eyeballs this week.  It's back up.

It's located here at our office - the power blipped and the UPS overloaded.  Ug - ordering a bigger UPS.