【動画】5月28日 コミュニティ・リーダーシップ・トレーニング説明会 online

1 view

Kai Sawyer

May 21, 2024, 8:23:34 AMMay 21
to tok...@googlegroups.com
ネパールからただいま〜

今日、朝6時ごろに帰国して、時差ぼけ中

動画撮ってみた

check it out!

火曜日13-14:30 仲間の小山みかえさんと吉田俊郎さんと始めた新企画のお披露目会をするよ。

コミュニティ
パーマカルチャー
エコビレッジ
市民運動
に興味がある人

COME JOIN US!

詳細

http://tokyourbanpermaculture.com/2024/05/21/community-leadership-training-video/

--
When you understand, you love. And when you love, you naturally act in a way that can relieve the suffering of people. -Thay (TNH)

Farming is a way of life in which one constantly reaffirms the source of life. - Fukuoka Masanobu

Work is energy. Two crises of our times are intimately connected — the climate crisis and the unemployment crisis.....To make the energy transition beyond oil, we need to bring people back into the economy, bring human energy back into production, respect physical work, and give it dignity. - Vandana Shiva