Hanami Party! お花見パーティー!3/31 (日) Sun. 14:00〜

Ed

Mar 27, 2019, 2:42:08 AM3/27/19
to TokyoHackerSpace
(English follows)
東京ハッカースペースお花見のお知らせ!
ハッカースペースの目の前は、石神井川の素晴らしい桜並木です。
春の暖かい気候の中、お花見に参加しませんか?
お花見しながら電子工作のこととか、プログラミングのこととかだべりましょう。

3月31日(日)14:00〜

費用は、THSメンバーは1500円、ノンメンバーは2000円です。メキシコ料理と1ドリンク付きとしています。
追加のドリンクをTHSで購入していただいても、持ち込みでも構いません。

時間は一応14時から20時までとしていますが、途中参加、途中早退OKです。料理やドリンクの数量確認のため、参加の方はmeetupで参加表明おねがいします。

→→→ http://meetu.ps/e/GwNsD/qYDsM/d

“Let's view the cherry blossoms!”

THS is located on a river and there are many beautiful cherry trees right in front of our space.

Let's have a party where we eat delicious food, drink (soft drinks and alcohol will be available) and have fun! The warm weather's nearly here, let's celebrate!

The party is on Sunday 31st March, starting at 14:00 and continuing till late.

This event will cost 1500 yen for THS members and 2000 yen for non-members. Entry fee includes food (Mexican food, make-your-own burritos) and 1 drink (you can choose alcohol or soft drink); more drinks will be available at usual THS prices. Please bring along snacks if you like. You're also free to bring your own drinks if you want to.

Please RSVP on Meetup if you'll be attending; similarly, if you can no longer make it, please cancel your RSVP before the day of the party as we will use this information to decide how much food to make.