KayeIoT IOT Editor - Converting Arduino Sketches to Diagrams

David Lyon

Jul 14, 2018, 6:43:17 PM7/14/18
to tokyohac...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I just thought I would Demonstrate how Arduino Sketches can be converted to Animated Diagrams using KayeIoT, a CAD Tool for Hackers.

The idea behind KayeIoT is that most Hackers only want to Document their projects after they have done them, and not before. So they need a quick tool where they can tell the tool what they have done and it Diagrams it.

Here is a link to it running:

As you can see, the .ino is read and the header files and classes are extracted. They are used to recreate what the Programmer intended as a visual diagram.

If anybody would like to help on the project or just click a Star on my github Repository they would be more than welcome.

Regards

David