Raspberry Pi translation team looking for Japanese translator

Masafumi Ohta

Feb 17, 2019, 2:13:12 AM2/17/19
to tokyohac...@googlegroups.com, ni...@raspberrypi.org
Hi hackers,

Raspberry Pi Foundation is now calling for translator to translate 'projects.raspberrypi.org' website.

I know many of you are good at translating EN to JP especially know Japanese 'omitted' grammar. for example.
Raspberry Pi computer should be translated 'ラズベリーパイ' , NOT 'ラズベリーパイコンピュータ’ in Japanese because Japanese omit 'コンピュータ',which can omit and doesn't/should not need to be translated for Japanese language.we already know Japanese often 'omit' 'あなた' and many of words, which doesn't need to express to others.

You experience at your business in Japan would be great help and contribute to this translation community.

Note they often seem to send some rewards to translators :-) it is small present, though, they are good 'swags' for you.

I much appreciate if you could help.
-Masafumi

Bomb Veemal

Feb 17, 2019, 8:46:21 PM2/17/19
to tokyohac...@googlegroups.com, ni...@raspberrypi.org

Shreejee Namhskar

Translation from english to Hindi yes but others sorry sir
iwsh iserve

Vimal Chand Bomb

--
このメールは Google グループのグループ「TokyoHackerSpace」に登録しているユーザーに送られています。
このグループから退会し、グループからのメールの配信を停止するには tokyohackerspa...@googlegroups.com にメールを送信してください。