Lost tables and databases when power off

Elena Cuevas

Oct 7, 2015, 5:02:34 AM10/7/15
to tokudb-user
Hi,

I have suffer a couple of times a kind of strange behaviour. For two times, the server goes down unexpectedly (not clean shutdown but a kind of poweroff) and when we restart the DB server, we found that some databases and tables have disappeared. We have lost also grants on databases that have not disappeared.

Have you ever had this situation? Tables are not temporary or memory tables, and of course, database either.

Is this usual?How could I prevent this?

thank you,
Elena

Kshitij Banerjee

Oct 20, 2015, 5:07:49 AM10/20/15
to tokudb-user
Complete databases and tables haven't been lost in my case. But I've suffered lost status files..