Lock wait timeout

Narasimhan Chengalvarayan

Oct 29, 2015, 1:36:15 PM10/29/15
to tokudb-user

Hi Team,

I am new to TokuDB.  I need a clarification , TokuDB will support row level locking?

If not what steps we have to do  to avoid lock wait timeout errors and dead lock errors.

We are using MySQL 5.5 -TokuDB 7.1.6 .

jon....@percona.com

Nov 3, 2015, 9:50:05 AM11/3/15
to tokudb-user
Narasimahan,
TokuDB has row level locking. You can find more information on visualizing locks in tokudb be visiting the troubleshooting section in the documentation here

Narasimhan Chengalvarayan

Nov 5, 2015, 6:10:59 AM11/5/15
to tokudb-user
Hi Team,

Thanks for the reply. How temporarary table is working on Tokudb .I can see .frm is being created on disk.
Is there any way option to fix this.

Many Thanks,

--
Regards,

Narasimhan Chengalvarayan

Nov 5, 2015, 6:20:04 AM11/5/15
to tokudb-user
Hi Team,

I Have set tmp_table_size and heap table size to 1GB.
I am having text :( column as well.

On Thursday, 5 November 2015 16:40:59 UTC+5:30, Narasimhan Chengalvarayan wrote:
Hi Team,

Thanks for the reply. How temporarary table is working on Tokudb .I can see .frm  , .MYD and .MYI   being created on disk.
Is there any way  to fix this.