Restoring/Recovering TokuDB status file. [Imp]

Kshitij Banerjee

Sep 24, 2015, 11:09:56 AM9/24/15
to tokudb-user
Hi,

I have a few tables in my db, for which the corresponding status files have gone missing!
I am not sure as to the cause of the same, Can a db crash cause this ? This has happened for a bunch of status files, not just one.

Is it possible to recover/recreate the status files from the main and key files ?

Can anyone point me as to how I can figure what caused the deletion of the status files?

Kshitij Banerjee

Sep 28, 2015, 11:16:40 AM9/28/15
to tokudb-user
Anybody with any advice ?  I've lost some data that is critical to me.... :(