Togglz feature based on dynamic user properties

Lakshmi Pillay

Jun 23, 2020, 12:08:58 AM6/23/20
to togglz-users
Hi,
My use case is to setup a new feature based on certain properties of the user. For e.g. if User is a Premium Customer and has a balance over 10K, then the feature will be enabled for him. Within my application (spring based), I identify these conditions and then want to set them as attributes against SimpleFeatureUser, and then access it within my custom strategy. Also I currently use SingletonFeatureManagerProvider (custom as we wanted to use a kv repository for the features) and SpringSecurityUserProvider.
Is there any way to set dynamic user features from my application into SimpleFeatureUser so that they can be accessed in custom strategy.

Thanks. Lakshmi