Yet another update on the future of Togglz

Christian Kaltepoth

May 26, 2019, 7:25:30 AM5/26/19
to togglz...@googlegroups.com, toggl...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

6 months have passed since my initial announcement to step down from my role as the Togglz maintainer. Unfortunately my attempt to find a new maintainer from the existing committers was not successful.

Therefore, I decided to start a last attempt to build a sustainable model to allow me to continue to work on Togglz. I created a patreon page that allows you to support Togglz by becoming a patron. There are multiple tiers for both individuals and for companies. The company tiers provide some benefits like getting your logo on the Togglz page and guarantees for GitHub issue response times. So if you are using Togglz, are happy with it and want to get new releases and patches in the future, join as a patron today!

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Christian

Christian Kaltepoth

May 26, 2019, 7:27:16 AM5/26/19
to togglz...@googlegroups.com