Togglz actuator does not work for POST

Steven Gottleaber

May 27, 2020, 7:30:04 PM5/27/20
to togglz-users
Documentation indicates that I should be able to change a toggle via a POST to the actuator endpoint.  The GET to the endpoint works fine, however I am getting a security issue when trying to POST to the endpoint

{
    "timestamp": "2020-05-27T23:26:19.728+0000",
    "status": 403,
    "error": "Forbidden",
    "message": "Invalid CSRF Token 'null' was found on the request parameter '_csrf' or header 'X-CSRF-TOKEN'.",
    "path": "/BillsSummary/actuator/togglz"
}

I have Spring security enabled.  If i disable csrf in spring security config I then get a 405 Method Not Supported  when posting to the endpoint.  Can someone tell me how I am suppose to configure security so this works and how I can use the actuator with Postman?  I tried hitting the endpoint with a curl as well and i am getting the same results.

Steve