togglz-console with Spring Security - status=403 Unauthorized

Naveen K

Feb 15, 2019, 4:07:38 PM2/15/19
to togglz-users
Without security everything works fine. I have enabled Spring security for actuator endpoints and like wise wanted to enable for togglz.
Implementation looks straight forward but for some reason login page not appearing to enter user name and password. Actuator prompts spring login page to enter credentials.

1. togglz.console.secured=true

2. Implemented TogglzConfig for UserProvider

        public UserProvider getUserProvider() {
return new SpringSecurityUserProvider("ADMIN");
}

Anyone got togglz-console working with Spring security. ? Pl let me know. Thanks in advance.

Naveen K

Feb 26, 2019, 6:53:54 PM2/26/19
to togglz-users
Anyone got togglz-console working with Spring security. ?