Request method 'POST' not supported on Toggle change with POSTMAN

KamalMohan Mamunuri

May 13, 2022, 1:24:08 PM5/13/22
to togglz-users
Hi ,
I have two questions

1. I did a small POC for toggle ON/OFF and able to bring it on console.
With the approach of making run time toggle change with POSTMAN it is giving the status code as below
2. I have multiple PODS running on prod. environment(As I don't have this env. set up in lower env.) and changing the toggle ON/OFF would get reflected on all PODS..?

Can some one please address these two questions...

Request :
{
        "name": "COUPONS_TOGGLE",
        "enabled": true
    }
Response
{
    "timestamp": "2022-05-13T05:20:35.879+0000",
    "status": 405,
    "error": "Method Not Allowed",
    "message": "Request method 'POST' not supported",
    "path": "/monitor/togglz"
}

No issues with GET : http://localhost:9090/monitor/togglz this is returning

[