a11aykut...@mynet.com

Mar 3, 2012, 6:16:18 AM3/3/12
to toefl...@googlegroups.com

Dear   profesor;

I have a reasonable excuse for last week.Because ; unfortunatly, I couldn’t come to the class  And I know that before. there was a midterm exam  in that day.But I have a reason for this case; my reasonable excuse is my disease that can be define as a moral disease which include all bad things such as severe headache, vomiting,internal bleeding in my some organs.I will come back to the school as soon as possible.therefore, if you give me some change for make up exam. I can come to the school for only this exam .Because I am stil stay at intensive care of the puclic hospital and I hope I will discharge from the hospital in next week.I am terrible sorry for t his situation, I demand only a make up exam due to the this reason.

Can Yavuz

Mar 3, 2012, 2:45:44 PM3/3/12
to toefl...@googlegroups.com

Dear As�k,

I�m sorry to hear that you missed last week�s laborotary clasess. I won�t be able able do the same experiments again because we have a very tight schedule in this somestr. You can cover the lessons which you have missed by studying with your freinds. If it is not enough for you, you can take an appointment from one of my assistants and stduy with him or her. Your absence is not going to be a problem because you attached your medical report.