Toefl Results

Aylin Yilmaz

Apr 25, 2012, 8:30:04 AM4/25/12
to toefl...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

How are you? Do you remember who I am and what I said on the last day of our classes? : D I wonder if anyone has taken the test. If so, please let me learn your results. It is out of sheer curiosity, I have no other secret aims in asking.

Miss you all, please take good care of yourselves.

Aylin.

e.duygu zafer

Apr 25, 2012, 10:06:38 AM4/25/12
to toefl...@googlegroups.com
hi teeeacher :)

how can i forget about u and what u said on the last day of course :) but actually, i have'nt take the exam yet. i'm planning to take it like  in august.

take care of yourselves, see u :*

Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:30:04 +0300
Subject: Toefl Results
From: aylini...@gmail.com
To: toefl...@googlegroups.com

Aylin Yilmaz

May 11, 2012, 8:36:36 AM5/11/12
to toefl...@googlegroups.com
Well-done Can. I think you will do even better in TOEFL. I am waiting for your news!!!

2012/5/2 Can Yavuz <cany...@hotmail.com>

                    Dear Teacher,

I have taken ÜDS (Ünversitelerarası Kurul Yabancı Dil Sınavı) and i scored 100/73. I think it will be enough for my goal (applying master) but i will take TOEFL in any way, hopefully, in summer.

Take care of yourself.

Aylin Yilmaz

May 11, 2012, 8:39:46 AM5/11/12
to toefl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zeynep,

This is a very satisfactory result, as expected from you. I wish you lots of luck for the real test.
Keep up with the good work!

2012/5/1 Zeynep Ozaktas <zeynep...@hotmail.com>
Hello,
I'm fine and you?Last week I got the test but not the official one.that was also hard and today I get my score.its 79 but I think I will get a better score in official one.
Love from
Zeynep
Bu e-posta, Turkcell BlackBerry ile gönderilmiştir.