narod z

1 view

Narod zurnaci

Mar 3, 2012, 6:15:19 AM3/3/12
to Toefldilko
1. You had a group work but one of your friends was a free-rider. You
want to inform your professor about this situation because you want a
higher grade.

Dear Professor Gumbertş I would like to mention a significant matter
about this group work project that had been done two weeks ago. This
is a very serious problem and needs to be solved immediately or else i
would get a decent grade and wont be able to graduate. I think it is
necessary for you to glance this matter right away before anyone gets
in trouble.

I would explain a few of the most important reasons why I feel
disturbed about this group project. The main reason is that that, are
some people who are trying to act like they are smart enough which
they don't however, I feel so bad about them since they don't have any
aim in they life. To illustrate this, there is an example of this
situation that I have witnessed two weeks ago. Me and my friends
divided into two partners to get information about our project. The
reason that we were divided in to two was to save time. Moreover, me
and my friend have finished gathering information about the project
however, those two didn't put any effort and they just came by asked
us if we had finished or not.

Finally, as you can understand they didn't make any effort to help us.
Therefore I don't want my grade to be affected because of two
irresponsible people so please take this considerable matter into
consideration while grading our projects.
Thank You
Narod Z.