Elder Care

Jeanette

Sep 13, 2009, 5:50:50 PM9/13/09
to Today's Senior
Has anyone in this group had the experience of having to care for
their parent out of state, hiring a care giver and having that paid
care giver bring in an attorney to draft a POA to sign everything
over to them, and then try to kill your pareny by poisioning them with
Morphine?

This happened to me and Dad. It is now over 4 years later, cost over
$750,000 in cash money and four years of my business. I was forced
into a conservatorship in California and a guardianship to bring him
to AZ.

It has been my personal experence that elder care is the most devious
of all business. Any comments? Any similar experiences?