cadena paypal, funciona!!!

1 view

delbuggio

Jun 19, 2009, 11:20:16 AM6/19/09
to Today's Senior
This method I am about to share with you has been tested by thousands
of people around the globe for over 10 years with amazing results.
What is it about?. Well, first of all I will tell you that it is not.
This is no scam. This is not a way to convince my own benefit, it is
not a hoax, much less ask you to invest much of your valuable time and
money so that we end up with a big disappointment, because your time
is more treasure valuable to you and what you want today is to show
how is possible you have this invaluable resource as you please
without feeling enslaved to any system or organization. That's why I'm
about to share with you will enable:
1. No need to worry about the economic crisis currently plaguing the
entire world.
2. Be able to completely eliminate your debts in a very short time.
3. You can really enjoy your life with an incredible peace of mind
that had never experienced before, and you very free time!
4. Relive those hopes and dreams we never thought would reach and now
may become a reality in your life.
Most people around the world have a particular ideology and unique
with respect to finance. Had he noticed it is taught in universities
to be employed and no head? For this simple reason that most people
have a quality of life and under very austere conditions too stressful
to survive in a globalized world and with so few opportunities. Our
parents taught us to study hard to acquire a good job and can live
more or less well. Spend large sums of money in education to enter a
cycle of monotony that enslaves us to watch. Becomes more important
work to earn money to meet family needs and personal. We spent most
life working on something that we do not like, but "must do". We are
obliged to work hard and not enjoy the fruits of our effort. Do you
feel identified? ¡Who would not feel the same way! But what is it
about this method? Like I said before, this is a special method that
takes paying off thousands of people around the world for over 10
years, and best of all is that:
1. No need to leave your home
2. No need to sacrifice your free time, but rather increased
3. The results are visible in space from 4 to 6 weeks
4. The one-time and waiting quietly astonishing results.
5. It is 100% safe and effective. With a micro investment of $ 6 USD
Does this sound attractive?
Already we have reached this point I ask you a question Do you really
want to prosper considerably? If your answer is yes I want to welcome
you to the outstanding group of entrepreneurs who have decided to
discover for themselves how amazing is this method that I will share
with you today. If your answer is no, I wish you with all my heart
that God blesses you and you can face the current economic crisis
because there is no known method that works 100% of the time, not to
mention being able to shift from 180 degrees to the life of any person
regardless of race, country or economic and social status. ! No matter
who you are or who think you who are!. The only tools you need to take
this approach are:
1. An email address (hotmail, yahoo, gmail, etc.).
2. A verified Paypal account (explain below)
3. A ridiculous amount of USD $ 6
How and what to do? It is very simple.
This method works through a system of lists of email addresses. There
is no associated company, or any intermediary to make the system work.
This system is composed of all honest Internet users who participate
in it. Thanks to the honesty of people and the simplicity of this
method, you can generate very good income in a short time. What is
it?
1. Send $ 1 USD (U.S. dollars) to 6 email addresses that appear later
in this text, through PayPal (Paypal briefly explain what it is and
how it works).
2. Post this notice in a minimum of 200 discussion forums, newsgroups,
classified ads, BBS (Bulletin Board Systems), adding your personal e-
mail address in the list of 6 directions contained in this text.
3. Receive a variable amount of money (in U.S. dollars) in the space
of 4 to 6 weeks.
The system works as follows:
To send $ 1 USD to each of the 6 email addresses these legitimate
service and pay a 100% legal to allow the functionality of this
wonderful system. Once you have sent USD $ 1 to each address, delete
the address # 1 on the list and go through 5 other addresses up one
space (the # 2 becomes # 1, # 3 becomes # 2 ...) Y the # 6 that has
been kept your email address. This will allow for each position, # 6,
# 5, # 4, # 3, # 2 and # 1, received a sum of money (in dollars)
increased according to the position, and in # 1 receive as much.
What are the steps you must follow?
You almost ready! Do not forget that you must have an email address, a
verified Paypal account and your only investment of $ 6 USD. Paypal do
not know if you explain briefly. Paypal is the easiest, fast and
secure there internet to send and receive money anywhere in the world
via your personal e-mail address. Today, millions of people use Paypal
to send and receive money from friends, family, business or affairs of
the easiest and fastest way, from anywhere in the world. Open a Paypal
account is completely free and only takes 3 minutes to open your own
(visit this link to open your account https: / / www.paypal.com).
There are 3 types of accounts that are personal, and PREMIER BUSINESS.
You have to open the Premier, which allows you to receive payments
from debit and credit cards, and can receive payments more easily. If
you are already a Paypal user with a personal account: Paypal allows
you to upgrade to the Premier has no problem and no extra cost. When
you have your Paypal account will ask you to link a credit or debit
card for which you are verified Paypal user, this results in a number
of advantages (such as removing limits on sending and withdrawal of
funds) which can be viewed directly on the page Paypal. Finally you
must have at least $ 6 USD on your credit or debit card that links to
your Paypal account. (Never mind that this currency your balance.
Paypal is converted to dollars at the time of payment without extra
cost to you. Also, change your primary currency to U.S. dollars into
your Paypal account) Are you ready? .. Very good!. Here's how it
works. Follow these simple steps to the letter:
Step # 1
Select the entire text of this message and save it to your computer in
a Word file or on a notepad. Modify to your liking, making the changes
that you need, leaving him as close as possible to the original.
Step # 2
From your verified Paypal account, send $ 1 USD to each of the 6 email
addresses shown below (remember that Paypal will take the funds
directly from your card linked and verified, no additional cost). VERY
IMPORTANT: If you cheat and not send the $ 6 USD to 6 addresses that
appear in this text, you will surely declare that you will not receive
anything and you lost your investment. What you sow is what you reap.
ACT is an inviolable and irrevocable life. So if you really want to
fix your life, play fair, be honest as all members participating in
this system and receive benefits available. Do not forget that this
system consists only of all users involved.
1) ozhe...@bigfoot.com
2) acti...@hotmail.com
3) Hayley...@yahoo.com.au
4) arturop...@rocketmail.com
5) a_v...@hotmail.com
6 jorgede...@live.com.ar
Select "Send Money / Send Money" from Paypal. Check the box
"Services / Other," indicating that this is the payment of a service.
In the "Subject / Comment" writes: "Please add me to your email list /
Please add me to your mailing list" This is extremely important
because what you're doing is requesting that you added to the list
Mail receives your dollar, so paying for these services 100% legal and
risk-free, then put in that position recorded every name of people
when you sent your $ 1 USD (EJM: "You were in position 3 "or" You were
in slot 3 ")
Step # 3
Once you have sent USD $ 1 to each of the 6 email addresses is the
interesting part of the whole system and this is the metric that will
generarte deep in your Paypal account. Deletes the e-mail address
located at # 1 on the list. Addresses are the one place will travel
upwards, so that now the # 2 ranked # 1, # 3 took the # 2. Now the # 6
is free, and this is where you add to your personal e-mail address to
register with Paypal.
Step # 4
Once you have successfully completed the previous steps, this message
announces your modifications to at least 200 newsgroups, forums, news,
classified ads, BBS (Bulletin Board Systems). There are millions of
these forums on the internet and still emerging daily. To advertise is
very simple and very fast. What you should do is go to a search engine
such as Google, Yahoo, Altavista, Mamma, Lycos, etc ... and do a
search as "classified ads, discussion forums, Bulletin Boards," "BBS",
"Business Forum "" Money Forums, etc ... let your imagination work a
little and is very easy to find several million pages. ¡Anunciarte is
completely free! All these pages contain a specific section to
advertise (Post your message / Post an announcement.) Surely, in some
pages ask that you sign up so you can publish your ad. I recommend
that you choose largely a single username and password for all pages
where you register. This way you will have no problem. Remember that
advertising is completely free! And do not take more than a minute ad.
Manage your time according to your availability.
Step # 5
All that remains is to wait while you watch your balance grow within
Paypal so surprising and space 4 to 6 weeks. I am going to illustrate
to you a better idea of the potential of this wonderful system. If you
post at least 200 ads, the average response is about 15 to 20 people
you will be sending $ 1 USD (for the moment and have recovered your
investment). Also you can send to all your contacts from mail, how
you? 10, 25, 40. But to think that only 7 people responded after
posting 200 ads, and send to your contacts (in the worst case) would
look like the calculation in the 6 levels.
At # 6 you get $ 7 USD (investment recovery)
In the # 5 get $ 49 USD (7 responses people receive 7 = $ 49 earned)
At # 4 receive $ 343 USD (49 people receive 7 replies = $ 343 earned)
In the # 3 position receive $ 2.401 USD (343 people received $ 2.401 =
7 answers obtained)
At # 2 receive $ 16.807 USD (2.401 persons received 7 responses from =
$ 16.807)
At # 1 receives $ 117.649 USD (16.807 people receive answers 7 = $
117.649 earned)
If the sum amounts received in each level you get a total of $ 137.256
USD. Make your calculations according to what we believe possible to
get at each level and in total. You will be surprised to see what they
can receive in such a short time, but it More surprised when you see
your balance in Paypal about to burst with so many funds that do not
know or do at the beginning!
Finally I want to tell you something very important is to thank you
even more. Once you have your ad published in 200 pages or more, you
can see how changing position on the list of email addresses just by
typing the email address you used to receive your funds in any search
engine like google, yahoo, altavista, mamma, lycos, etc ... and you'll
see advertisements that appear from the # 6 to # 1 position. This
consultation will help you know when you have finished the cycle, so
that when your e-mail list, leaving you to re-initiate the same
process again, send $ 6 USD to addresses that are on the list, put at
# 6 and then announce on the same pages you were previously issued to
you once again receive a large amount of funds (¡¡You can repeat this
process whenever you want!) can imagine the scope of this SYSTEM? What
is the secret that makes this system work? HONESTY. If you really send
$ 1 USD for each email, people like you decide to take up and change
their lives, will be exactly the same honesty as you are. "What is
sown is harvested" It is an inviolable and irrevocable law of life. Do
not waste your valuable time and money trying to get you out the
lottery or making ridiculously clicks per month for $ 10 do not serve
for anything. You are the master of your time, your time is not the
owner of your life ¡¡¡NO SEAS SLAVE CLOCK!. You decide where you want
to go. That other people do not decide your future. ¡¡TU DECIDELO
TODAY!
May God bless you and multiply you!

jorge delbuggio
jorgede...@live.com.ar