War Deployment on tomcat 5.5

xautu

Oct 16, 2009, 4:37:01 PM10/16/09
to ToCollege-net
App work just fine on localhost once I kick off run_jetty_gwt script.
When I deploy war file to my local tomcat server it seems alright but
app is not started. After attempt to start it I ve got the error
"FAIL - Application at context path /ProGWT-1.0-SNAPSHOT could not be
started" ... Any idea how to deploy this app on remote server with
f.e. tomcat??

jdwy

Oct 19, 2009, 9:12:17 AM10/19/09
to ToCollege-net
no specific advice, but you definitely need to find a better log file
so that you can get more details on where it's failing. Remember also
that in order to get it to work completely you'll need to add in a
line to config the machine. Read the following thread for more info:

http://groups.google.com/group/tocollege-net/browse_thread/thread/a6c37029f6aeb0ad/c3071beee899c9d0?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=config#c3071beee899c9d0