Unable to compile tocollege.net

Clevins dave

Jan 6, 2013, 10:43:03 AM1/6/13
to tocoll...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I checked out tocollege.net source code as outlined by the book, followed the instructions for setting up the project but am unable to compile the project.

I get this error when I ran mvn compile under:
 ~/../../ProGwt/trunk$ mvn compile
                         . . .
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project ProGWT: Could not resolve dependencies for project com.apress.progwt:ProGWT:war:1.0-SNAPSHOT: The following artifacts could not be resolved: com.google:gwt-google-apis:jar:1.5.0.build235, com.google:gwt-incubator:jar:0.0.1.build591, com.allen_sauer.gwt.dnd:gwt-dnd:jar:2.0.7, com.allen_sauer.gwt.log:gwt-log:jar:1.5.6, javax.transaction:jta:jar:1.0.1B, org.opensymphony:compass:jar:1.2.0, com.sun.xml:jaxb-impl:jar:2.1: Failure to find com.google:gwt-google-apis:jar:1.5.0.build235 in http://s3.amazonaws.com/maven.springframework.org/milestone was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of spring-milestone has elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/DependencyResolutionException

                             . . .

 Also used this instructions http://code.google.com/p/tocollege-net/wiki/GettingStarted to run the application with gwt version 1.5.3

Please help.