Fwd: Toastmasters Club of Pune Chapter 225th meeting at BMC software : Agenda

Prasad Sovani

Aug 2, 2013, 2:48:51 AM8/2/13
to rajshekhar.singh89
Dear friends,

Hi! I am inviting you to the meeting tomorrow.
I shall be away for a month after that, so if you have any pending transactions with me , ... this is the time!

Pl inform Toastmaster of the day Rajshekhar (in the field TO) if you can attend so that he can plan the logistics.
Look forward to meeting you all tomorrow!

Warm Wishes
-- Prasad

Prasad Sovani, Distinguished Toastmaster
District Governor 2013-14,
Toastmasters International District 41
Professional Corporate Trainer & Economist,
Prasad Sovani,
www.poemstrainer.com
Cell +91-98221-93445

Date: Saturday, 3rd August, 2013. Please report by 4:30 PM to allow time for security clearance and registration.

 Venue

Bmc software, Pune

5th floor, "Rockies"

Tower A, ICC Tech Park, ( Next to Cafe Coffee Day)

Senapati Bapat Road

Pune, 411 016

Telephone: +91-20-39875000

( I have also attached the venue map )

Parking:

If you park inside, tell BMC security them that you are attending a meeting at Bmc. You would have to pay for parking. Two wheelers can be parked on the adjacent road outside the building. Please find attached the Agenda for the meeting.

Request all the Role takers to be present in the venue by 4:00 PM for briefing regarding the roles.

P.S.:

A) Please remember to bring your manuals to the meeting. (Both Communication and Leadership) This will help in getting your projects/roles evaluated and will put you on the track towards becoming a Competent Communicator or Competent Leader.

B) Post-meeting Fellowship:

The meeting will be followed by tea and snacks for all, sponsored by the members who walk in late &/or in casuals and the winners of the three ribbons for best speakers in each category as well as those who take calls during the meeting or allow their cell phones/any gadgets to make any sound.  Contribution for punctuality is applicable for only members, while the dress code and cellphone manners are applicable to everyone including non-members / guests.

 The dress code is : Only formals or Business casuals.

PLEASE NOTE: Dress code is formal/semi-formal only.

Bermudas, Jeans, t-shirts, Chappals, sports shoes and other casual wear are NOT ALLOWED

With best regards,

TM Rajshekhar Singh

Toastmasters Club of PUNE

7304941151

Area 1, Division E, District 41, Toastmasters International

images.jpg
Love-Message-2541--400x288.jpg
BMC MAP.JPG
Toastmasters club of pune 225th chapter meeting Agenda.pdf