Grupuri Google nu mai acceptă postările sau abonamentele noi Usenet. Conținutul anterior este în continuare vizibil.

Re: Do you "hear" a god/God in your head "talking" to you?

0 afișări
Accesați primul mesaj necitit

Christopher A. Lee

necitită,
14 ian. 2020, 10:23:2414.01.2020
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 23:22:44 -0800, John Locke
<johnnyd...@demonmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 07:28:08 -0600, duckg...@cox.net wrote:

Peter Sutcliffe, better known as the Yorkshire Ripper, certainly did.
Not to mention a whole slew of other serial killers.

Our own sorely missed Les Hellawell's cousin Keith was a top police
officer (who had been fast-tracked and became Britain's youngest
sergeant when he was 23 and the Assistant Chief Constable for West
Yorkshire in 1983, two years after the Ripper's arrest).

So Les got the following from the horse's mouth, which he posted in a
followup to Neil Kelsey's response to Puke's usual rudeness, stupidity
and nastiness Somehow I doubt that a top police officer had never
interviewed nor studied other serial killers...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/O0CixtvLqiw/AEpnIdHj1zsJ

"Ditto the Yorkshire Ripper. Serial killers are almost invariably
Christians, who do it because they think gods tell them to. I know of
no example of an atheist serial killers. My cousin interviewed the
Ripper in prison several times and testified as to his religious
convictions. He provoked controvery when he send Sutcliffe a Christmas
card but he was only trying to gain his trust so he could get some
insight into what makes a serial killer tick. Clearly the more we know
about them the better we are able to deal with future serial killers.
Religion is a far more dangerous addiction than so called pornography
as far as women are concerned.

"The religious stuff people so full with sin and guilt that they see
evil everywhere and start thinking they aught to be warriors for
god and start combatting it. Women in particular are always seen
as more guilty than men because they happen to be attractive to
men. This unhealthy attitude is what leads to killing. That is why
I see the Christian religion as morally repugnant when it leads to
such extreme behavoir."
0 mesaje noi