Re: New Wheeler Dealers

Peter Hill

Jan 6, 2018, 6:58:09 PM1/6/18
On 06-Jan-18 7:18 PM, Chris Whelan wrote:
> Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
>
>> I caught the program on Sky or somewhere last night and was not too
>> impressed. I watch very little telly but when channel flipping I used to
>> watch bits of the old show.
>> I know that the old show was just a show, but I never found it to be
>> boring. I thought that the mechanic, Ant, had absolutely no charisma, Ed
>> China did have that.
>> The cockney cunt, Mike Brewer seemed to be groveling to him.
>> Quite disappointing.
>> I won't be bothering again.
>> Forgive cross post to uk.d-i-y.
>
> https://jalopnik.com/edd-china-is-leaving-wheeler-dealers-because-velocity-w-1793498487
>
> http://tinyurl.com/y8jlb8vd
>
> Chris

Last time I saw Edd he was sweeping the floor.

For Project Binky on YouTube. This is well worth wasting a few days
watching if you haven't seen it yet.

How to take a rotten old mini and wedge the running gear from a rotten
old 200bhp Toyota GT4 under it. Quite perverse but proves the adage that
with saw, hammer, chisel and welding torch anything fits everything.