Online Quran University !!!

Quran University

Aug 13, 2011, 6:38:13 AM8/13/11
to online-qura...@googlegroups.com

Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) said: "The best of you is the one who learns the Qur'an and teaches it."

To fullfill the above duty of this mortal life, Online Quran University is an aspiration for Muslims living in Western countries recognizing their difficulties to approach/search an Islamic Center or a qualified teacher (the Qari). Even if one has access to such centers, he/she is engaged in packed commitments ranging from full time work, studies, family and unable to spare time to provide pick & drop to their children for learning the holy Quran from such centers. Especially for children and sisters facing difficulties to go into Islamic centers and in mosques to learn Quran as environment in society is not ideal for going on the path of knowledge whilst trying to retain their modesty. It is therefore with the consideration of all environmental factors.

Online Quran University aims to serve and assist such Muslims by providing online one-to-one live interactive classes for learning the holy Quran at a time most suited to them. Our teaching method is very successful and our all students are very pleased with our service therefore we are offering Three Days Free Trial Classes in which one can just evaluate our teaching services.

Online Quran University bestows the convenience of:-

  • Easy Quran learning while staying at your home
  • Free three days trial before you start regular classes
  • Student-centered teaching
  • One to one live Quran classes
  • Availability of timing at your own choice
  • Affordable and convenient
  • Anytime from anywhere
  • Increases student interaction
  • Time saving Opportunity
  • No Age Limit
  • You can have an eye on your kid while he is learning Quran

If there is any further query, kindly email us at your best convenience at in...@onlinequranuniversity.com.

JazakAllah
Online Quran University

abd allah

Aug 18, 2011, 3:33:11 AM8/18/11
to to know what is islam
thank you , your idea is very good , waiting for other posts from you.