how the actived delavery report ?

Sandeep Singh

Jun 19, 2009, 7:00:49 AM6/19/09
to Gmail Request Feature
how the actived delavery report ?

saidbakr

Jun 19, 2009, 8:14:21 AM6/19/09
to Gmail Request Feature
I don't think that there is such feature on Gmail.

Daniel Drelich

Jun 19, 2009, 11:53:00 AM6/19/09
to To-...@googlegroups.com
Ah, U want me to help U? hahaha, but U'll get a half mark down, hahaha, just kidding

Daniel

Jun 19, 2009, 8:36:38 PM6/19/09
to Gmail Request Feature
Sorry, now serious:U can easily Activate a delivery report if U apply
filters AND Canned Responses:

1. Activate Canned responses Settings>Labs>Canned Responses
2. Create a canned response:Open message>Reply>Type message and than:
Caned responses(next to Attach file)>Save
3. Apply filter: Open a mesage>More Actions>Filter Messages Like
These and than Next step>Send Canned Response and Apply filter to X
conversations below)

The sender of a message will receive a automatic response, U can have
many different responses for various addresses or groups.

Good Luck, I'm off for coffie;)

Dan