Musica Fiammante -Reply

Ron Braley

Dec 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/10/96

I've heard Lynda perform on the chirarrone -- well worth any effort!

Cheers.

>>> "James Sanderson" <mus...@globalnet.co.uk> 12/07/96 03:01am

Hello all,

I'm afraid this is a shameless plug for a couple of concerts featuring
LUTENIST LYNDA SAYCE on CHITARRONE

The program is as follows:

Musica Fiammante
Handel and the fiery Italians

Handel duets "Tanti Strali", "Conservate Raddoppiate" and "Langue
geme"
Domenico Scarlatti cantata "Qual Pensier"
Domenico Scarlatti Sonata in d K77 for violin and continuo arranged for
viola da gamba and continuo
Domenico Scarlatti Sonatas in G K259 & 260
Alessandro Scarlatti Cantata "Floro e Tirsi"
Nicolo Porpora cantata "Veggo la selve" (first UK performance)

The performers are:

Kate Eckersley - soprano
James Sanderson - countertenor
LYNDA SAYCE - CHITARRONE
Susanne Heinrich - 'cello and viola da gamba
Kah-Ming Ng - harpsichord

The venues are as follows:

Tomorrow night December 8th St Mary the Virgin Church, Charlbury,
Oxfordshire, England at 7:30pm

Saturday December 14th at Exeter College Chapel, Oxford, England at
8pm

Tickets 9/5 at the door or by contacting me by email at:
fiam...@musico.demon.co.uk

For more information about the singers, point your browser at:
http://www.musico.demon.co.uk the home of Musico Concerts

Hope to see you there (if you live in that part of England!)

Regards,

James

<< James Sanderson - countertenor >>
<< ja...@musico.demon.co.uk >>