"We Miss You" Social!

The Next Generation Baltimore

Aug 4, 2009, 9:24:53 AM8/4/09
to tngbal...@googlegroups.com

Join us the first Wednesday of this month for an EXTRA

* Hump-day Social *

at SHUCKERS in Fells Point!

We will be gathering in the lounge area near the pool table.  Please ask for TNG if you unable to spot us. As always, the social kicks off at 7:30 p.m.  Visit www.shuckersoffellspoint.com for directions. Shuckers is located at the end of the pier across from Maggie Moos.

Please call Samantha at 443.866.2399 if you have any trouble finding the location or parking.

THE NEXT TNG PARTY!!!

Who: You and your kinky friends, What: A Birthday Themed Party, When: August 21st, 9pm til 2am., Where: Baltimore MD (Location given at RSVP), $20 cash at the door., Why: Why not? Presents, cake, birthday spankings, what more could you want in a party? Designated spankers will be available to make sure you get one to grow on! We are also having a birthday gift exchange. Bring a small kinky gift for another birthday person ($10 max. Be creative!) and get a gift in return!

Please RSVP to TNGBal...@gmail.com by August 20th. (Let us know if you're bringing a gift so we can keep count, thanks!)

As always, feel free to bring a snack for the table to share. Private parking in the garage is available for an additional $5 but ample street parking is available. Hope you'll be there. We can't celebrate your day without you!