SEX POSITIVE Play Party and Interrogations with Master Rorie

firesd...@aol.com

Nov 16, 2009, 10:57:31 AM11/16/09
to Submissi...@yahoogroups.com, BDSMBa...@googlegroups.com, DCMDNoVA-Multic...@yahoogroups.com, tngbal...@gmail.com, list...@gmail.com, Bess_SIG_Mi...@yahoogroups.com, tngbal...@googlegroups.com
***** PLEASE CROSS POST *********

Sunday, November 22- Please Join Us This Weekend for our monthly Friends of Play House pansexual and SEX POSITIVE Play Party from 2pm to 7pm including a workshop with Master Rorie and slave suzanne on Interrogation.

- Interrogation: A Contest of Wills
Interrogation Play in many ways starts where the traditional BDSM scene stops.  The power, intensity and focus of this form of play are intended to be overwhelming.  It can by definition push the limits of physical, emotional and psychological endurance.  How can you do that while safeguarding the well-being of the bottom?  How do you make fanciful scenarios like Nazi prison camps or Medieval dungeons believable?  What do bottoms, or Tops, get out of Interrogation Play?  These and many other intriguing questions will be explored in this fun, interactive class.

Master Rorie

Rorie is a very dynamic and entertaining speaker whose presentations and workshops have been enthusiastically received by BDSM organizations throughout the Southeast. Known for his very thorough research and love of learning, he brings a uniquely practical and often humorous approach to lifestyle techniques and practices. His presentations include a broad array of topics ranging from Erotic Caning to Cuttings, and from Spirituality to Single-Tail Whips.  Among his other activities Rorie is a past Board Member of CAPEX and enjoys sharing his skills as a Reiki Master with others. He is also the founder of two BDSM groups, one focused on Interrogation Play, the other on Fantasy Kidnappings.  He was presented his Master’s Cap at CAPEX in October of 2006.  He was selected to present at BR2006, BRXX, and BR2008, as well as Black Beat 2008.

slave suzanne

slave suzanne is proudly in service to Master Rorie.  She is a Jr Staff Member at the Crucible and has been very active in the DC Metro area kink community, regularly volunteering for about 3 years.  She co-hosts the Black Rose Spirituality SIG and has served at events for Black Rose, the Playhouse, the Crucible and Black Beat.  She is also a Level I Reiki Practitioner.   suzanne enjoys being an educator and presenter.  This year she has presented at WINK, Amatorius, ECKC, BESS, Black Rose, BRXX, BR2008, Black Beat 2008 and the Crucible.  She is a member of Black Rose, NCSF, Woodhull Freedom Foundation, the Playhouse and the Crucible.

All of our Friends of Play House are invited as are members of BESS, Black Rose, FIST, Dark Odyssey, BlackBEAT, TNG - Baltimore and DC, as well as The Crucible which we consider reciprocal groups. Each invitee may bring one guest. Cost for both members and guests is $20 per person and please bring a dish to share for our food table.

Parking is available in our attached garage from 2 - 4pm for only $5.

Because this is a PRIVATE party RSVPs are strictly required - please RSVP, with your group affiliation, to firesd...@aol.com.

As you may know, Friends of Play House parties are Sex Positive events which is why you MUST be a member, a reciprocal group member or guest of a member/reciprocal member to attend.

You may join Friends of Play House when you attend any event at Play House Studios before the first party where you'd like to use your membership.  You may always renew your Friends of Play House membership at any party or event you attend at Play House.  You may also join or renew by mail - just send an e-mail to GlendaCPFA@aol. com requesting an application.

Unfortunately, you cannot become a member at the party you wish to attend - sorry about that but we have to comply with the city's rules to be able to offer you sex positive events.

We look forward to seeing YOU at the next Friends of Play House Party this Sunday, November 22.  Please join us for an afternoon of FUN with interrogation.

Glenda and the Staff of Play House Studios - Arthur, Nina, Patty, Dayne, Andersen,  Rebecca, Sparky, and Emily.