Fwd: Application for TNGB Steering Committee Position!

The Next Generation Baltimore

Jun 1, 2013, 1:26:38 PM6/1/13
to tngbal...@googlegroups.com
Lily's App.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lily Kuang <kiy...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jun 1, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Subject: Application for TNGB Steering Committee Position!
To: TNGBal...@gmail.com

Hello Steering Committee Members of TNGB:

My name is Lily; fetlife name: lilaku. I would like to apply for a spot on the TNGB Steering Committee team! I first entered the kink scene back in February of 2012 and then went in to hiatus from September 2012 till March 2013. I'm happy to be back and I would love to be a part of something bigger and help contribute to making TNGB awesomer! (totally a real word)

I could help fill the web site management role and/or the bookkeeping role on the SC. I have a fair bit of knowledge on web development and back-end server side scripting (PHP, mySQL) and am very well adept in front-end web design (xHTML2.0, HTML5, CSS2.1, CSS3, ECMAScript[JS]).

I am very familiar with excel; having to: keep track of daily and weekly employee schedules and hours, and keep extensive records of monthly and yearly progress reports at Baltimore Public Library. I have done a little bit of informal bookkeeping for a family friend and a small business, so I believe I will be able to manage in that respects.

I think I have yet to renew my TNGB membership for 2013, but that can be an easy fix!

Thank you!
~Lily

--
Yours in Kink,