Notes from meeting / Resilience Plan draft - with attachment!

Tully Wakeman

Sep 7, 2009, 5:11:11 AM9/7/09
to tn-ec...@googlegroups.com
Dear all

Sorry, as a couple of you kindly pointed out, I didn't attach the attachment on Friday.

I've taken the chance to check through my notes now so I'm happier with this draft. Let me / the Group know what you think.

Other promises at the last meeting were:

- Muhammad to pull out relevant statistics about employment in Norwich in the 1960s from his lovely book

- Mark to find corresponding statistics about our modern economy

- Peter was going to organise another meeting of the Economy and Business Group, with an open agenda for people to suggest what they'd like the group to be working on.

Best wishes
Tully

--
Tully Wakeman
East Anglia Food Link (also Transition Norwich)