Re: What should Transition Norwich be?

1 view

Simeon Jackson

Jun 12, 2012, 9:57:50 AM6/12/12
to Norwich in transition, tn-ec...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Thanks for all the comments that I've had so far at http://www.simeonjackson.co.uk/2012/06/06/what-should-transition-norwich-be/.  Rather than copy them out here, I invite you to take a look at them and add any of your own if you haven't already. Please also feel free to forward this on to other individuals or mailing lists who you think it is relevant to.

Best wishes,

Simeon

On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 11:53 AM, Simeon Jackson <sim...@simeonjackson.co.uk> wrote:
Dear all,

Inspired by hearing what a few TN members think about Transition Norwich, where it has been and where it is going, I have been asking myself what form I think Transition Norwich should take for the future.  My opinion can be found at http://www.simeonjackson.co.uk/2012/06/06/what-should-transition-norwich-be/, where I also invite you to leave your own opinions and comments.  I will compile any relevant comments and publish them here.

With anticipation,

Simeon Jackson