Display at Rob Hopkins event

InnerSpace

Nov 2, 2011, 8:25:25 AM11/2/11
to Transition Norwich Economy and Business Theme Group
I am sure you are all aware that Rob Hopkins is joining us on 15th
November and details of the event are now on the website. We ask that
all Transition groups, current or ‘resting’ to have a stand at this
event to show what they have done since the Unleashing. There are
several ways to contribute. Could you:
• coordinate a stand
• create a display either for the wall or a table showing your
activities
• prepare a leaflet or information sheet
• be available on the night to talk to people about your activities
• prepare a sign up sheet for those interested in your theme group as
this may be a good opportunity to recruit more members or start new
projects or initiatives.
Please let us know what you can do.

After Rob Hopkins talk we (350 of us we hope) shall be eating cake. We
would like the TN Birthday Cake to represent the communal spirit of
Transition Norwich and therefore ask that you each bring a cake to
share. The cakes will then be assembled creatively to make a big
birthday cake. If you are bringing an allergen free cake eg. sugar,
nut, dairy, gluten free please label it. Cakes should be delivered to
the kitchen or handed to a volunteer in the foyer before 7.30.

If you would like to join us for a shared supper before the event
please bring a veggie dish (preferably local and organic) to share at
6.30pm.

Rob’s new book ‘The Transition Companion’ will be on sale for the
special price of £14. To order your copy please email:
in...@sustainablebungay.com

We look forward to hearing from you and seeing you at the event
The event organising team: Alex, Christine, Elena, Stefi and Tom