Positive Money

Simeon Jackson

Oct 20, 2011, 6:29:33 PM10/20/11
to tn-ec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Transition Norwich Economics & Livelihoods group!

I've forwarded the below email from Positive Money, a campaign to change the monetary system

Most of their emails are not about asking for money, but they need to be funded just like any other organisation, and so this appeal is to try to make their campaign faster and more effective.  Even if you can't give them money, I recommend joining their mailing list, since they send out some great information about economic issues and produce some videos that are worth watching!

Keep an eye on these guys.  They're the ones who might just be saving our economic skins!

Simeon