Harvest support for TMSU

jaromil.r...@gmail.com

Jul 16, 2018, 4:40:39 AM7/16/18
to TMSU
Hi all! I'm just dropping a quick notice here to signal the existance of "harvest" https://github.com/dyne/harvest

The "git" version of this tool (0.5 unreleased) supports auto-tagging of file-types in TMSU format and facilitates the mounting of virtual filesystems.

I'm happy to receive any feedback, advice or criticism, about this script. Harvest is a very minimal Zsh script in the tradition of Tomb (another software we do at Dyne.org) and its goal is not to have fully recursive tagging of folders, but to keep files grouped inside their own folders and possibly tag the folders alone, to facilitate preservation of existing structures.

ciao