TMSU completion for Fish shell

D Gowers

Mar 30, 2018, 9:07:18 PM3/30/18
to tm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've just published my work on TMSU completion for Fish shell (my current shell of choice) :

The completion is roughly comparable with the level of functionality provided by the Zsh completion bundled with TMSU.

Installation is currently manual (copy the files in functions dir into ~/.config/fish/functions or /usr/share/fish/functions, then copy the files in completions dir to ~/.config/fish/completions or /usr/share/fish/completions).

Eventually this may get into the main Fish release. It's already quite useful, but there are some things I'd like to fix before then:
  • Improve currently partial support for quoted completions (tag -t,untag -t,tag --where)
  • Handle special characters <>()! within tag names / values better.
Feedback would be appreciated.

Paul Ruane

Sep 3, 2018, 6:09:01 PM9/3/18
to TMSU
Do you mind if I include this in the TMSU misc directory with the Zsh completion?

D Gowers

Sep 3, 2018, 8:46:37 PM9/3/18
to tm...@googlegroups.com
Sure, go ahead.