a suggestion of move in another way of thinking

sabe...@trantect.com

May 5, 2017, 1:05:21 PM5/5/17
to TMSU
first:We expect the user is a programmer,who  familiar with shell and known what he did
second:tmsu used in two different
scenes search and manager (different focus)
so how about provide a use command tools like trm tmv (i know it has tmsu-fs-mv and it was to  long)

i use a simply sh which is
cd /home/developer/home/Note
tmsu files $1
for search
and alias

tmsu-fs-mv>tmv
tmsu-fs-merge>tmm
tmsu-fs-rm>trm

and the common is like tas python string |xargs code

the point is don't care about
fingerprint and trust user know to use tmv trm
provide a good
user experience in shell and that is enough

Paul Ruane

May 5, 2017, 2:44:34 PM5/5/17
to tm...@googlegroups.com
What?

If a user thinks those scripts are too long they can alias them. They are looking because they are dangerous. I want the use to understand what they do before they use them. For a long time I didn't include them.