my nose is running.

The Dude

Aug 15, 2004, 12:48:46 PM8/15/04
gaaargh!!! hellp! i has got the flu. it all started when i was innocently
playing the ps2 in my cousins house. it began with 3 sneezes and bam! i've
got more stuff in my nose than a pimps wallet. (dont ask! it just popped in
my head.)

any flu remedies? anyone? hello? lo.. lo.. lo.. *echo*

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

dave chiew

Aug 15, 2004, 1:31:06 PM8/15/04
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 00:48:46 +0800, "The Dude"
<the...@thedudelives.com> wrote:

>gaaargh!!! hellp! i has got the flu. it all started when i was innocently
>playing the ps2 in my cousins house. it began with 3 sneezes and bam! i've
>got more stuff in my nose than a pimps wallet. (dont ask! it just popped in
>my head.)
>
>any flu remedies? anyone? hello? lo.. lo.. lo.. *echo*

Yes. Go to bed before 12:48am !

-dave chiew

Charger

Aug 15, 2004, 1:41:55 PM8/15/04
The Dude wrote:
> gaaargh!!! hellp! i has got the flu. it all started when i was
> innocently playing the ps2 in my cousins house. it began with 3
> sneezes and bam! i've got more stuff in my nose than a pimps wallet.
> (dont ask! it just popped in my head.)
>
> any flu remedies? anyone? hello? lo.. lo.. lo.. *echo*

You wanna try chopsticks, Mr Postman?

Whooops!

Eugene

Aug 15, 2004, 2:45:15 PM8/15/04
2 small pieces of tissue will do...
stuck da 2 holes
"Charger" <Cha...@Please.Dont.Spam.Me> wrote in message

Lemur

Aug 15, 2004, 9:07:06 PM8/15/04

"The Dude" <the...@thedudelives.com> wrote in message

> gaaargh!!! hellp! i has got the flu. it all started when i was innocently
> playing the ps2 in my cousins house. it began with 3 sneezes and bam! i've
> got more stuff in my nose than a pimps wallet. (dont ask! it just popped
in
> my head.)

Eh, the pimp your friend ah?

Dana Chow @ at Straits

Aug 16, 2004, 1:49:30 PM8/16/04
u need clarinase from pharmacy

Ezran

Aug 16, 2004, 2:01:04 AM8/16/04
what's that?

The Dude

Aug 16, 2004, 6:44:18 AM8/16/04
i heard of clarinase. flu remedy. but can make one drowsy. theres another
one.. claritine... is that right?

--

"Ezran" <na...@tm.net.my> wrote in message
> what's that?

The Dude

Aug 16, 2004, 6:45:00 AM8/16/04
uh... good point. :D lol. *lousy timestamp. kan dah malu gua...*

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

"dave chiew" <dave_...@noplace.like.home> wrote in message

The Dude

Aug 16, 2004, 6:46:33 AM8/16/04
who is this postman you are referring to..? i deny all, if any, charges that
i have anything to do with this so called postman. so there. thank you. have
a nice day.

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

rkaru

Aug 16, 2004, 8:04:32 AM8/16/04
The Dude wrote:
> i heard of clarinase. flu remedy. but can make one drowsy. theres another
> one.. claritine... is that right?

Clarinet also can. Just stick it up your nostril and ask someone to blow
hard. Guarantee clear.

ignoramus

Aug 16, 2004, 10:03:44 AM8/16/04
On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 20:04:32 +0800, rkaru <rkaru_...@tm.net.my>
wrote:

>The Dude wrote:
>> i heard of clarinase. flu remedy. but can make one drowsy. theres another
>> one.. claritine... is that right?
>>

>Clarinet also can.

ROTFLMAO

>Just stick it up your nostril and ask someone to blow
>hard. Guarantee clear.

But remember to stick fingers into ears or brain material will
ejaculate out.

The Dude

Aug 16, 2004, 12:11:48 PM8/16/04
@#%$#%$^. how the heck did i not see that coming?! damn. i bow down to your
great sarcastic remarks, o great rkaru!

so... staying in bluewave, eh? well... lessee... i guess a prank is in
order. :)

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

> Clarinet also can. Just stick it up your nostril and ask someone to blow
> hard. Guarantee clear.

adchin

Aug 17, 2004, 11:09:15 AM8/17/04
eat garlic

The Dude

Aug 17, 2004, 1:25:21 PM8/17/04
raw??

--

"adchin" <adc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> eat garlic

adchin

Aug 18, 2004, 7:32:19 AM8/18/04
boiled. my grandmother says it's good. i eat some usually, but it's to
keep my blood pressure down

The Dude

Aug 18, 2004, 9:18:14 AM8/18/04
i love garlic. so, basically, boiled garlic. and kunyah like that?

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"
"adchin" <adc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

dave chiew

Aug 18, 2004, 9:32:27 AM8/18/04
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:18:14 +0800, "The Dude"
<the...@thedudelives.com> wrote:

>i love garlic. so, basically, boiled garlic. and kunyah like that?

I use garlic to keep pontianaks (vampires) at bay.

Talking about kunyah, something funny happened to me the other day. I
was chewing gum when I dropped by the Kg Majidee petrol kiosk to
refill. I took a stick of chocolate coated vanilla ice cream (crunch?)
and started eating without first expelling the chewing gum. At first
the gum became crunchy and next it just melted together with the ice
cream. By the time I was done eating the ice cream, the gum had
disappeared.

I had to refrain from farting for the next 24 hours in case it blew a
big bubble round back. :)

-dave chiew

adchin

Aug 18, 2004, 9:49:06 AM8/18/04
Yes, kunyah just like that. I take a small portion of it once a week.
Tastes great with maggi mee too

ignoramus

Aug 18, 2004, 10:45:31 AM8/18/04
On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 21:32:27 +0800, dave chiew
<dave_...@noplace.like.home> wrote:

>I use garlic to keep pontianaks (vampires) at bay.
>
>Talking about kunyah, something funny happened to me the other day. I
>was chewing gum when I dropped by the Kg Majidee petrol kiosk to
>refill. I took a stick of chocolate coated vanilla ice cream (crunch?)
>and started eating without first expelling the chewing gum. At first
>the gum became crunchy and next it just melted together with the ice
>cream. By the time I was done eating the ice cream, the gum had
>disappeared.
>
>I had to refrain from farting for the next 24 hours in case it blew a
>big bubble round back. :)

Refrain from farting? Sure or not? Next time you feel like letting
one rip, try to keep it in. Post back here to let us know how long
you can tahan. :-)

dave chiew

Aug 18, 2004, 11:25:33 AM8/18/04

I am sure during the 24 hours all the gas went out by gentle diffusion
rather than by forceful expulsion. Except maybe for the period I was
fast asleep and unable to monitor. :)

-dave chiew

The Dude

Aug 18, 2004, 1:11:42 PM8/18/04
allrighty. thanks for the tip. did a google on garlic. check this site out,
adchin:

http://www.ivillage.co.uk/health/comp/herb/articles/0,,181042_183722-2,00.html

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"
"adchin" <adc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Ezran

Aug 19, 2004, 4:23:42 AM8/19/04
maybe a 'nosebleed' would help?

adchin

Aug 19, 2004, 7:06:49 AM8/19/04
hmm, doesn't seem to have anything in there about keeping pontianaks away.
better ask dave chiew to read it. one day he may just get bitten, while
wandering off to service some female client's pc, who lives beside a grave
yard

sEabrEEzE

Aug 19, 2004, 11:05:52 AM8/19/04
while trying to doze in tmnet.communities on
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:25:33 +0800, i heard dave chiew
snored loudly in message<ios6i0hbtgrfnlbfk...@4ax.com>:

>I am sure during the 24 hours all the gas went out by gentle diffusion
>rather than by forceful expulsion. Except maybe for the period I was
>fast asleep and unable to monitor. :)

you could look for signs: dead ants, dead flys, dead rats around your
bed. or a dead engineer.

--
___ _ ___ ___ ___
__| __|__ _| |__ _ _| __| __|__| __| sEab...@Earthling.nEt

Computers are irritating contraptions: They do exactly what you
tell them to.

dave chiew

Aug 19, 2004, 11:25:51 AM8/19/04
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 23:05:52 +0800, sEabrEEzE
<sEab...@Earthling.nEt> wrote:

>while trying to doze in tmnet.communities on
>Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:25:33 +0800, i heard dave chiew
>snored loudly in message<ios6i0hbtgrfnlbfk...@4ax.com>:
>
>>I am sure during the 24 hours all the gas went out by gentle diffusion
>>rather than by forceful expulsion. Except maybe for the period I was
>>fast asleep and unable to monitor. :)
>
>you could look for signs: dead ants, dead flys, dead rats around your
>bed. or a dead engineer.

Fine. Except how do you tell a dead engineer from a live one? I know
dead engineers are motionless, brain-dead and smell awful - but
then, so are the live ones. Are there any really conclusive tests to
perform? Maybe a dead engineer test kit or something?

-dave chiew

The Dude

Aug 19, 2004, 12:40:51 PM8/19/04
...and oddly he will discover that she has a 14.4 modem with a 256color
screen monitor. SCARY!!! PHUYOO!!

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"
"adchin" <adc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

ignoramus

Aug 19, 2004, 1:30:15 PM8/19/04
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 23:25:51 +0800, dave chiew
<dave_...@noplace.like.home> wrote:

>Fine. Except how do you tell a dead engineer from a live one? I know
>dead engineers are motionless, brain-dead and smell awful - but
>then, so are the live ones. Are there any really conclusive tests to
>perform? Maybe a dead engineer test kit or something?

There is a test kit. But it hasn't been tested on the field yet.
Would you like to volunteer?

It entails screwing a live engineer and a dead engineer. Engineers
(dead and alive) are not provided. You need to find your own.

adchin

Aug 20, 2004, 2:40:15 AM8/20/04
Scarier still, a 14.4 modem that registers 56K bps on the screen, and while
Dave is checking this out, he suddenly discovers, that there is no phone
cord attached to the modem !!

"The Dude" <the...@thedudelives.com> wrote in message

dave chiew

Aug 20, 2004, 4:19:54 AM8/20/04
Wireless modem near a graveyard, with faulty monitoring software. Real
scary, yeah !

How about this: The modem connects but all the pages are hijacked to
show pictures of dead engineers (or live ones - can't really tell).
Suddenly there's a tug on the phone cord that yanks out the RJ
connector. Screen continues showing pictures of dead/live engineers
despite the disconnection (maybe offline cache?). Dave retrieves the
phone cord and sees that it leads down the back garden beyond the
fence and terminates in one of the grave in the cemetery for dead
engineers.

Alright, could be one of the dead engineers doing a slide show
presentation or something. But it is more scary than what you amateur
ghost story tellers are coming up with.

Watch my next coming post on Hungry Ghost Month.

-dave chiew

The Dude

Aug 20, 2004, 7:18:48 AM8/20/04
hoh. talking about ghosts, i made quite a scare for people working the night
shifts. all thanks to a picture i took of an empty corridor and the magic of
photoshop. haha. those gullible people. i even told them that the pic was
fake but they still want to believe!

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

"dave chiew" <dave_...@noplace.like.home> wrote in message

ml

Aug 20, 2004, 12:41:26 PM8/20/04
try decongestant i.e. Afrin Nasal Spray. costs around Rm15-16/bottle. used as a temporary relief especially before sleep to clear your congested nasal channel and stop running nose until effect runs out. helps you to breathe as normal thru nose instead of mouth thus reducing itchiness to the throat due to breathing via mouth. effect can last for 12 hours.

i've just recovered from flu. had a really bad week last week but thanks to Afrin, i could sleep which i think helps me to recover faster.

The Dude

Aug 20, 2004, 11:53:13 PM8/20/04
thanks, guy!

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

"ml" <thisis...@address.com> wrote in message

Angtao-Ping

Aug 21, 2004, 11:12:42 AM8/21/04
Is that used for 'blocked' nose only? It might make running nose run faster.

"Dana Chow @ at Straits" <dana...@no-spam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
> u need clarinase from pharmacy

> "The Dude" <the...@thedudelives.com> wrote in message

> > gaaargh!!! hellp! i has got the flu. it all started when i was
innocently
> > playing the ps2 in my cousins house. it began with 3 sneezes and bam!
i've
> > got more stuff in my nose than a pimps wallet. (dont ask! it just popped
> in
> > my head.)
> >
> > any flu remedies? anyone? hello? lo.. lo.. lo.. *echo*

dave chiew

Aug 21, 2004, 11:58:06 AM8/21/04
You are right. It is meant for blocked nose. It has little effect on
running ones. The running nose will just wash off the Afrin spray.
Afrin works by constricting the blood vessels in the nasal cavity
thereby enlarging the air passage. In a running nose, the nasal cavity
is blocked with mucus. Do not use Afrin continuously for more than two
weeks. The long term side effect is not worth the relief. I find the
longer you stay on Afrin, the harder for your nose to get back to
normal once you stop.

-dave chiew
(ex-Afrin addict)

On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 23:12:42 +0800, "Angtao-Ping" <ma...@sinaman.com>

The Dude

Aug 21, 2004, 9:14:14 PM8/21/04
a doctor once told me the left side of my nasal passage is smaller that the
right. and i think hes right. i can feel air go in faster on the right than
on the left. which sucks because im getting only about 90% of the air while
doing 100% lung activity. i even checked in mirror. it is smaller.
occasionally i get nosebleeds coming from only the left side. and im totally
totally allergice to dust. just a few particels and i'll be sneezing n
sniffling for hours. is there an operation i can do on this? y'know, to cut
off the excess cartialidge or whatever. and yes, i cant spell cartialedge...
cartiliadege... argh!

eh, btw. wheres doc ah??

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

"dave chiew" <dave_...@noplace.like.home> wrote in message

adchin

Aug 22, 2004, 6:01:00 AM8/22/04
Ahh, looks like you are on your way to a life of riches and women to serve
your every needs. Don't forget me when your religious cult takes off in a
big way.

The Dude

Aug 22, 2004, 6:22:41 AM8/22/04
dont worry. i'll make you the second in command. you get a share of the
chicks and only have to rub my feet when i ask you to. (only my feet, mind
you!)

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

"adchin" <adc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Angtao-Ping

Aug 22, 2004, 7:21:21 AM8/22/04
The word 'cartilage' means : cartilage  n. firm flexible connective tissue, mainly replaced by bone in adulthood. cartilaginous adj. [French from Latin]

The Doc uses something like a soldering iron (with heat) to 'cut' the so called 'bone' in your nose in order to widen the passage without any anesthesia. You will notice smoke coming out from your nose. Pain will go direct to your 'CPU' instantly at 1Ghz speed causing tears following out from your eye like no body business. I had that operation on my left nose but I dare not went for the right one.
Try build up your body resistance would be a better cure for running nose.
Good Luck.

rkaru

Aug 22, 2004, 11:07:04 AM8/22/04
The Dude wrote:

> so... staying in bluewave, eh? well... lessee... i guess a prank is in
> order. :)

Yup. It was a choice of between GBW or New York Hotel. I would have
picked New York but that club next door burned down oledi. But the
burger across the hotel damn syiok!

Looking forward to the nasi campur warung next to the Customs jetty.

Oh, by the by, I'll be there tomolo onwards. How many days, not sure
yet. Maybe 3 days, maybe 4.

ignoramus

Aug 22, 2004, 1:26:38 PM8/22/04
On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 23:07:04 +0800, rkaru <rkaru_...@tm.net.my>
wrote:

>The Dude wrote:
>
>> so... staying in bluewave, eh? well... lessee... i guess a prank is in
>> order. :)
>>

>Yup. It was a choice of between GBW or New York Hotel. I would have
>picked New York but that club next door burned down oledi. But the
>burger across the hotel damn syiok!

That club was one of those shakehead joints, right? Errr....rkaru
goes there to shake his head too?

rkaru

Aug 22, 2004, 7:39:31 PM8/22/04
ignoramus wrote:

> That club was one of those shakehead joints, right? Errr....rkaru
> goes there to shake his head too?

Havent gone, but wanted to go to see SYTs shake.... everything.

rkaru

Aug 22, 2004, 8:14:43 PM8/22/04
rkaru wrote:

Last time I was in New York (the hotel, not the city), that club was
still under renovation. Now burned down oledi.

adchin

Aug 22, 2004, 11:51:58 PM8/22/04
Ok, you can have the Rolls Royce. I don't mind travelling around in the
chauffered driven Merz.
2nd in command is also a good deal. And i'll be in charge of boiling garlic
on weekends

adchin

Aug 22, 2004, 11:53:35 PM8/22/04
You don't wanna try this cure. It's too easy. You want to do it the hard
way, don't you ?

The Dude

Aug 23, 2004, 11:58:06 AM8/23/04
and burned down for insurance lah! what the heck! sure one, i tell you.
anyway, i usually lepak at the kedai next to the kedai burger there. place
called banafe. try the teh banafe. tastes like any other teh, only, if you
look at the glass, the milk inside'll be swirling around like a psychadelic
lava lamp. only with milk. yum. but be forwarned, it costs 1.50, if im not
mistaken. what you doing down here ah? spying on us jb people hah? dave,
kerjakan dia!

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

"rkaru" <rkaru_...@tm.net.my> wrote in message

The Dude

Aug 23, 2004, 12:01:47 PM8/23/04
holy crap. seriusly? dude, hows your nose now after the operation??? any
better? less sneezings, etc? cause myself cannot tahan anymore, man. feels
like my sinuses expanding to the point of bursting. i hate breathing tru the
mouth. gives me a dry troat and chapped lips in the morning.

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

"Angtao-Ping" <ma...@sinaman.com> wrote in message

The Dude

Aug 23, 2004, 12:02:34 PM8/23/04
and sometimes, rubbing my feet. dont forget that. ever.

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

"adchin" <adc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The Dude

Aug 23, 2004, 12:03:12 PM8/23/04
whats the hard way? the soldering one ah? painful or not? how much the cost?

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

"adchin" <adc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

dave chiew

Aug 23, 2004, 12:19:06 PM8/23/04
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:03:12 +0800, "The Dude"
<the...@thedudelives.com> wrote:

>whats the hard way? the soldering one ah? painful or not? how much the cost?

I got soldering iron can lend you. But after you are thru with your
nose, I don't think I want it back. Will pass it to the postman
tomorrow.

-dave chiew

dave chiew

Aug 23, 2004, 12:16:20 PM8/23/04
On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 23:58:06 +0800, "The Dude"
<the...@thedudelives.com> wrote:

>and burned down for insurance lah! what the heck! sure one, i tell you.
>anyway, i usually lepak at the kedai next to the kedai burger there. place
>called banafe. try the teh banafe. tastes like any other teh, only, if you
>look at the glass, the milk inside'll be swirling around like a psychadelic
>lava lamp. only with milk. yum. but be forwarned, it costs 1.50, if im not
>mistaken. what you doing down here ah? spying on us jb people hah? dave,
>kerjakan dia!

OK. But, what he look like? ??? ???

Teh tarik at Jaya Jusco (Permas) is RM1.70 ++ and summore comes in
cheap styrofoam cup. Only stupid people will drink teh tarik at that
price. Had mee rebus there last week for RM3.50 ++ and it was not bad.
Went well with the teh tarik ...ooops.

-dave chiew

Angtao-Ping

Aug 24, 2004, 4:27:08 AM8/24/04
Yes its true. After the operation it seems ok for some time even though I
did not go back for the operation on my right nose. It has been many many
years ago, I still sneeze once in a while for unknown reason. The doc who
operated on me was in a small clinic along Jln Ibraham , he and the clinic
also gone long long ago.
I remember you had mentioned your working place is quite near the Senoko
Power statio, could it be the blasting soot from that two chimmeys causing
you all the uncomfort? (since you have sensitive nose).

"The Dude" <the...@thedudelives.com> wrote in message

adchin

Aug 24, 2004, 7:13:48 AM8/24/04
Shit, he probably went out of business when the authorities caught wind of
him doing surgery with a soldering iron.

The Dude

Aug 24, 2004, 9:01:59 PM8/24/04
never have i stated that i, the dude, worked near any place called Senoko
Power station. but anyway, something must be done about my nose. *sigH*

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"
"Angtao-Ping" <ma...@sinaman.com> wrote in message

The Dude

Aug 24, 2004, 9:06:10 PM8/24/04

"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

> OK. But, what he look like? ??? ???

ala, easy lah. just go to bluewave, hold a sign that says "if you are RKARU,
you have won a thousand (rm1000 sahaja) ringgit!!!

if someone asks you about it with a hopeful grin, bring out the big guns,
dude. we have no place for spies here!

> Teh tarik at Jaya Jusco (Permas) is RM1.70 ++ and summore comes in
> cheap styrofoam cup. Only stupid people will drink teh tarik at that
> price. Had mee rebus there last week for RM3.50 ++ and it was not bad.
> Went well with the teh tarik ...ooops.
>
> -dave chiew

styrofoam cups are expensive these days.

adchin

Aug 24, 2004, 10:06:51 PM8/24/04
You could just hit him over the head with the sign board. They make quite a
heavy low. No need to take out big guns. You want to pee on him ??

adchin

Aug 24, 2004, 10:11:38 PM8/24/04
Dave Chiew will lend you soldering iron free of charge. If you let me shoot
your operation live onto internet so that I can charge RM10 per person, I
will split the profits with Dave, after we buy him another iron. And if
Fear Factor approches you to become a participant in their show, both of us
get 30% of what you earn from the show.

If someone from Tanjong Rambutan comes by to pick you up because they saw
you operating your nose with a soldering iron live over the internet, just
pretend that Dave was in your house to fix the PC Monitor, and I was just
someone dropping in to deliver wedding invitations to "accidentally" wrong
house

"The Dude" <the...@thedudelives.com> wrote in message

Angtao-Ping

Aug 25, 2004, 4:55:49 AM8/25/04
Painful or not? try do it on your finger and you know, cost? if done by
Mr.Chiew FOC and you might get 'something' in return from adchin :p

Angtao-Ping

Aug 25, 2004, 5:02:41 AM8/25/04
Ok, thousand apologise, memories cross-linked due to old age. But still not
qualify to enter Tanjong Rambutan.

"The Dude" <the...@thedudelives.com> wrote in message

sEabrEEzE

Aug 25, 2004, 6:40:08 AM8/25/04
while trying to doze in tmnet.communities on
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:01:59 +0800, i heard The Dude
snoring loudly in message<412be506$1...@news.tm.net.my>:

>never have i stated that i, the dude, worked near any place called Senoko
>Power station. but anyway, something must be done about my nose. *sigH*

isn't that power station just across the water from your place
of work?

i think there are five chimmeys. three long and two short.

doesn't sound good in chinese -> three long two short
--
___ _ ___ ___ ___
__| __|__ _| |__ _ _| __| __|__| __| sEab...@Earthling.nEt
(_-< _|/ _` | '_ \ '_| _|| _||_ / _| mail not read at this address
/__/___\__,_|_.__/_| |___|___/__|___| spam all you want!!

No matter how fast your computer system runs, you will
eventually come to think of it as slow.

rkaru

Aug 25, 2004, 10:09:08 AM8/25/04
The Dude wrote:

> mistaken. what you doing down here ah? spying on us jb people hah? dave,
> kerjakan dia!

Work lah. You think if not because of work I'd be wasting my time in
that God forsaken place ah?

rkaru

Aug 25, 2004, 10:10:57 AM8/25/04
Bluewave farked up my reservation bad. Wrong arrival date, wrong
departure date, wrong type of rooms, wrong number of rooms.

You have anything to do with this, Dude?

Angtao-Ping

Aug 25, 2004, 5:48:13 PM8/25/04
yes, thats why they have removed one long one, now becomes 2long and 2 short
:p

"sEabrEEzE" <sEab...@Earthling.nEt> wrote in message

The Dude

Aug 25, 2004, 10:30:30 PM8/25/04
ohhh... those chimneys? you mean the one in singapore?! la.. i thought you
was talking about the old TENAGA power plant. y'know, the one next to foon
yew? oh well..

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"
"Angtao-Ping" <ma...@sinaman.com> wrote in message

The Dude

Aug 25, 2004, 10:36:51 PM8/25/04
*GASP!* *CHOKE!* YOU...YOU... WHAT YOU SAY! hooboy... you is in trouble now,
buddy! how dare you say bad things about jb!!! wheres my phone..? time to
call out the jb mat rempit melayu, the chinese vcd stall owners and the
indian magazine shopkeepers on yo ass!!! BLUEWAVE HOTEL WILL BE SOAKED IN
BLOOD TONIGHT!

btw, hows the merdeka decoration in bluewave? just wanna compare with eden.
because ours suck.haha. not my fault, im just a computer graphic designer.
haha.

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

> Work lah. You think if not because of work I'd be wasting my time in

The Dude

Aug 25, 2004, 10:37:26 PM8/25/04
i have no idea what you're talking about. *whistles*

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

"rkaru" <rkaru_...@tm.net.my> wrote in message

rkaru

Aug 25, 2004, 11:56:50 PM8/25/04
The Dude wrote:

> btw, hows the merdeka decoration in bluewave? just wanna compare with eden.
> because ours suck.haha. not my fault, im just a computer graphic designer.
> haha.

Merdeka decor? Geee... I didn't notice any Merdeka decor. (Yup, that bad
until I didnt notice)

We went in a group of 6, 2 to a room. The first night I was alone cos my
roomie has not arrived. Then the second nite, 2 of my guys in the other
room, but same flr as mine (12th Flr), 'kena kacau'. They tot they heard
another friend shouting their names. They called up this guy, who was my
roomie, but he's fast asleep. Then the curtains in their room start
shaking. Could be the wind you'd say, but there's no window/sliding door
behind the curtain. These two guys cabut and spent the nite in another
staff's room, on 17th. Flr.

The next day when they told me abt it over breakfirst, and I asked the
Front Desk to change their room, they asked why, and I told them
there're some funny things happening in that room, the Front Desk staff
didnt even bat an eyelid. Must have been happening a lot.

BTW, I went back early while my guys stayed on till this Saturday. I
wonder if anything else happened.

The Dude

Aug 26, 2004, 1:41:13 PM8/26/04

> Merdeka decor? Geee... I didn't notice any Merdeka decor. (Yup, that bad
> until I didnt notice)

cool. eden rocks. other hotels suck. heh.

> We went in a group of 6, 2 to a room. The first night I was alone cos my
> roomie has not arrived. Then the second nite, 2 of my guys in the other
> room, but same flr as mine (12th Flr), 'kena kacau'. They tot they heard
> another friend shouting their names. They called up this guy, who was my
> roomie, but he's fast asleep. Then the curtains in their room start
> shaking. Could be the wind you'd say, but there's no window/sliding door
> behind the curtain. These two guys cabut and spent the nite in another
> staff's room, on 17th. Flr.

prank number 1. the old "They tot they heard another friend shouting their

names. They called up this guy, who was my roomie, but he's fast asleep"

trick. its the oldest trick in the book. (heh heh. maxwell smart ruled!)

> The next day when they told me abt it over breakfirst, and I asked the
> Front Desk to change their room, they asked why, and I told them
> there're some funny things happening in that room, the Front Desk staff
> didnt even bat an eyelid. Must have been happening a lot.
>
> BTW, I went back early while my guys stayed on till this Saturday. I
> wonder if anything else happened.

chey! aparaa. ada ke patut. but anyway, most (if not all) hotels are haunted
la, brader. ask any security guard/maintainance/housekeeper. they'll
definitely have some sort of story. whether its true or not, its really up
to you to decide.

rkaru

Aug 26, 2004, 8:15:54 PM8/26/04
The Dude wrote:

> chey! aparaa. ada ke patut. but anyway, most (if not all) hotels are haunted
> la, brader. ask any security guard/maintainance/housekeeper. they'll
> definitely have some sort of story. whether its true or not, its really up
> to you to decide.

I know that. In the course of my work, I've been staying in hotels all
over Malaysia. Some I heard stories, some it happened to my team, but so
far nothing major happened to me. Only things that I can brush off as my
imaginations.

Once in KK, one of my guys was slapped on the posterior as he was lying
face down on the bed. His roomie was taking a shower at that time. Could
be he was having a nightmare, tidur senja-senja. Tak basuh kaki lagi.

In Mersing, the room's lights went off/on one by one for a few minutes.
Could be faulty wiring.

The Dude

Aug 27, 2004, 11:08:55 AM8/27/04
whoah. scary. what do you do, dude? host "malaysia's famous haunted hotels"
or something?

--
"Lousy day? mines probably worster. blogbloke.blogspot.com"

"rkaru" <rkaru_...@tm.net.my> wrote in message

Dr. Liew

Sep 3, 2004, 12:38:08 AM9/3/04
The Dude wrote:

> eh, btw. wheres doc ah??

Here are a few pointers : deviated nasal septum, enlarged turbinates and
allergic rhinitis. Also haze, air pollution etc. You may also Google for
sinusitis. Best person to approach is an ENT surgeon.

Clarinase and Clarityne are antihistamines to counter allergic reaction.
The former with pseudoephedrine to dry up nasal discharges. Both are
prescription items and supposed to be non-sedative.

As for Afrin Nasal Spray, it's a nasal decongestant.

These drugs offer symptomatic relief.

Okay, back to my hibernation...

hoaithuo...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2013, 3:18:59 AM9/19/13