Some interesting facts about Transformers (2007)

Kancil Killer

Jul 1, 2007, 10:11:50 PM7/1/07
#1 - There was a Transformers: The Movie, animated cartoon made in 1886.
The major idea of the movie is to kill (almost) all established season 1 & 2
characters (yes, including Optimus Prime himself) to make way for a new set
of transformers toys to sell. Many kids in the 80s who seen the movie cried
and stunned to see their entire collection of Transformers wiped out, and
locked themselves in the bedroom over Optimus Prime's death. Hasbro has no
choice to rise Optimus Prime from his grave in season 4 due to parents are
flooding mails to Hasbro office complaining how their kids reacts toward
Optimus Prime's death and before their kids started a riot in front of
Hasbro's office. Yes, it is THAT SERIOUS! Optimus Prime not only the
leader of Autobots, also a role model to all the kids and backed by them in
the 80s.

#2 - The voice actor of Optimus Prime in Transformers Movie is the same
person, Peter Cullen who voiced Optimus Prime in the original Transformers
animated series in 1884.

#3 - Original Optimus Prime transforms into a red cab over semi truck, The
movie is a Peterbilt Semi-truck

#4 - Original BumbleBee transforms into a classic yellow VW Beetle, The
movie is a is Chevy Camaro. IMO, The reason is obvious, Hasbro seeking
license from VW, but VW declined giving the reason that they do not endorse
"War toys". read about it at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaltech#Contrary_to_Plans

#5 - Original Megatron transform into a Walther P38 Pistol, The movie is an
alient spaceship.

#6 - Original Starscream transform into a F15 Eagle, the movie is a F22
Raptor.

#7 - Transformers came to earth million years ago as Autobot and Decepticons
battled in their escape spaceship called The Ark and crash landed inside
vulcano mountain, and put everyone into hybernation until one day the
vulcano errupts. In this movie, well... watch it yourself, no spoilers
here...

#8 - Allspark itself is basically the idea explains how transformers can
change their mass and transform into a smaller object. Remember how
Megatron srunks himself into gun mode?

WARNING: Spoiler below. Don't read until you watch the movie

#9 - At the scene were Bumblebee were captured, and Optimus Prime did not
save him. Later Prime explained that he couldn't do that without hurting
humans. IMO, this is crappy nonsense and lamest excuse, all Transformers
fans know that Optimus Prime never leaves any of his men behind, even by the
cost of his live.

There are two scenario to support this:

One of the season 2 episodes - "A Prime Problem" where Megatron counterfeits
Prime - a fake and identical Prime, none of the Autobots can tell which one
is the real Prime so they decided to set up a few trials for both of them.
At the final trial, they identified the real Prime as all Autobots know very
clear by heart that the real Prime will never sacrifice nor leave his men
behind.

In Transformers: The Movie, Prime could have finish off Megatron as Megatron
is holding Hot Rod as hostage, Prime didn't do it as Prime wouldn't want to
hurt Hod Rod, and ended up Megatron killed Prime instead. Prime said in
the beginning before the battle "Megatron must be stopped, no matter the
cost", obviously that "no matter the cost" is tied with obligations, which
is sacrificing himself, but definately not any of his men.

The Dude

Jul 1, 2007, 11:41:49 PM7/1/07
Kancil Killer wrote:
> #1 - There was a Transformers: The Movie, animated cartoon made in 1886.

holy crap!!! they had transformers during the 1800's!!!! what did they
transform into? a barbers chair? a horses drinking trough? or a saloon? lol.

( i know, i know, typo..)

Kancil Killer

Jul 1, 2007, 11:54:36 PM7/1/07

"The Dude" <the...@thedudelives.com> wrote in message

ern... 100 years ago... I think Henry Ford were designing their first
automobile... a trasformable Ford

tyl

Jul 2, 2007, 12:02:17 AM7/2/07

"The Dude" <the...@thedudelives.com> wrote in message

Typo la ... chis!

Rkaru

Jul 2, 2007, 12:32:36 AM7/2/07
Kancil Killer wrote:

> WARNING: Spoiler below. Don't read until you watch the movie

Thanks for the spoiler warning. Talking about spoiler, the other day I
thought I heard this bimbo of a radio announcer (I refuse to call them
deejays) gave a spoiler to the Die Hard 4.0 on air!! I don't know
whether she was kidding but... blardy hell!!!

--
01110010 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110101

besi

Jul 2, 2007, 12:54:37 AM7/2/07

> Thanks for the spoiler warning. Talking about spoiler, the other day I
> thought I heard this bimbo of a radio announcer (I refuse to call them
> deejays) gave a spoiler to the Die Hard 4.0 on air!! I don't know whether
> she was kidding but... blardy hell!!!
>
> --
which channel?

Kancil Killer

Jul 2, 2007, 1:32:17 AM7/2/07
I do heard some Diehard 4.0 spoilers too... it is from 98.8, one of the
Chinese radio station.

beauwlf

Jul 2, 2007, 1:47:12 AM7/2/07
"Kancil Killer" <fo...@hotmale.com> wrote in message
what is all that fuss about spoiler about Die hard 4. oh my ,.. u mean ... u
mean macane gonna die .. he is really gonna die in this time.

adchin

Jul 2, 2007, 1:57:03 AM7/2/07
Political talk. Corruption must be wiped out, or so he said, without
mentioning all the caveats

"Kancil Killer" <fo...@hotmale.com> wrote in message

Ezran

Jul 2, 2007, 2:02:22 AM7/2/07
Was Transformers the first ever cartoon of its kind? I vaguely recall
another series where the hero robot is named Tampay or something.

beauwlf

Jul 2, 2007, 2:16:22 AM7/2/07
"Ezran" <ezra...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Was Transformers the first ever cartoon of its kind? I vaguely recall
> another series where the hero robot is named Tampay or something.
Tampay a hero robot ? with a name like that its only fit to be used as a
steel rug under Voltrons feet.

The first ever cartoon of its kind (transforming mecca + combine to
superior(icon))
from my experience is Voltron the defender of the universe.

beauwlf

Jul 2, 2007, 2:18:45 AM7/2/07
"adchin" <adc...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Political talk. Corruption must be wiped out, or so he said, without
> mentioning all the caveats

Cartoons and politics does not mix. Since we are at Transformer's thread,
fancy Sound Blaster working for you as ur audio/sound engineer ;-)

Kancil Killer

Jul 2, 2007, 2:35:33 AM7/2/07
there are known as triple changers. There are couple of them in
Transformers. the first one is known as Astrotrain. Under G1, there are
only one as I can remember. The pink-looking train, that transform into a
space shuttle, train, and robot.

> Sound blaster is the coolest robotic sounding transformer ...
> his robo cassettes are cool too. i remember together they managed to put a
> good fight against Devastator. Sound blaster and XXX are my fav
> decepticons. While most transformer can only transform to 2 physical
> appearance, this XXX can transform to 3 . Do you know which decepticon i
> am talking about ?

beauwlf

Jul 2, 2007, 2:29:08 AM7/2/07
"beauwlf" <bea...@fruggle.com> wrote in message

Ezran

Jul 2, 2007, 2:31:24 AM7/2/07
On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 14:16:22 +0800, "beauwlf" <bea...@fruggle.com>
wrote:

I think I recall your Voltron being way later than my Tampay (although
that is not the name of the series)...

tyl

Jul 2, 2007, 3:03:28 AM7/2/07

"Ezran" <ezra...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I misread that as tampon ...

beauwlf

Jul 2, 2007, 3:00:40 AM7/2/07

>> Sound blaster is the coolest robotic sounding transformer ...
>> his robo cassettes are cool too. i remember together they managed to put
>> a good fight against Devastator. Sound blaster and XXX are my fav
>> decepticons. While most transformer can only transform to 2 physical
>> appearance, this XXX can transform to 3 . Do you know which decepticon i
>> am talking about ?
> there are known as triple changers. There are couple of them in
> Transformers. the first one is known as Astrotrain. Under G1, there are
> only one as I can remember. The pink-looking train, that transform into a
> space shuttle, train, and robot.

Astrotrain
Pink ? its purple blue right ?

Lalusana@wifiKuchingTM®

Jul 2, 2007, 3:25:12 AM7/2/07

"beauwlf" <bea...@fruggle.com> wrote in message

Haiya... dont do this ler.... I havent watch...

Need to resist reading kommies!

Anyway.. transformer movie really rockssssss...woth spend on my money...

p.s Chic who seat next to me accidently poir some nips over me...

Lalusana@wifiKuchingTM®

Jul 2, 2007, 3:26:27 AM7/2/07

"tyl" <nos...@hatespam.org> wrote in message

Tempey is somekind of soya dried food..

beauwlf

Jul 2, 2007, 3:46:41 AM7/2/07
"Lalusana@wifiKuchingTM®" <lalu...@removehotmail.com> wrote in message

> Anyway.. transformer movie really rockssssss...woth spend on my money...
>
> p.s Chic who seat next to me accidently poir some nips over me...

Did any of that nips fell to your crotch area....

tyl

Jul 2, 2007, 4:20:09 AM7/2/07

> "beauwlf" <bea...@fruggle.com> wrote in message
> Yah lor... open...spill..smile....hehehehe!

Hot Coffee.

Lalusana@wifiKuchingTM®

Jul 2, 2007, 3:57:30 AM7/2/07

"beauwlf" <bea...@fruggle.com> wrote in message

Yah lor... open...spill..smile....hehehehe!

Kancil Killer

Jul 2, 2007, 8:57:39 AM7/2/07
woops... typo.. Pink, you are right. Damn, I keep confusing purple with
pink.

"beauwlf" <bea...@fruggle.com> wrote in message

Wombat

Jul 2, 2007, 10:18:16 AM7/2/07
In article <46887710$1...@news.tm.net.my>, Kancil Killer
<fo...@hotmale.com> wrote:

> ern... 100 years ago... I think Henry Ford were designing their first
> automobile... a trasformable Ford

Henry Ford : They can have it in any colour, as long as it is black.

--
Wombat - A marsupial with an attitude.
http://wombat-blues.blogspot.com

SH

Jul 2, 2007, 10:28:13 AM7/2/07
"The Dude" <the...@thedudelives.com> wrote in message

1800's! That means DC might have played with it before!
I wonder if he owned any back then. Could his wheelchair be transformable?
Hmm...

--
SH

Mysticman

Jul 2, 2007, 10:52:18 AM7/2/07
Phuyohhhhhhhhh Peter Cullen is one hella of a terror guy to have lived
in 1884 and still be alive today!

Mysticman

The latter part of a wise man's life is taken up in curing the
follies, prejudices, and false opinions he contracted in the former.
jonathan swift, 1706

On Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:11:50 +0800, "Kancil Killer" <fo...@hotmale.com>

Rkaru

Jul 2, 2007, 11:09:51 AM7/2/07
beauwlf wrote:

> what is all that fuss about spoiler about Die hard 4. oh my ,.. u mean ... u
> mean macane gonna die .. he is really gonna die in this time.

HOI!!!

Note to self: Dont read beauwlf's postings anymore!!

Jantan Kuat

Jul 2, 2007, 1:02:13 PM7/2/07
Not sure about this fact but this malay speaking autobot is quite new

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SViSBr_AN1w

Pepenukar....Robot yang menyamar..Pepenukar
Autobots, bertukar dan bergolek...

JK

Kancil Killer wrote:
> #1 - There was a Transformers: The Movie, animated cartoon made in 1886.

> The major idea of the movie is to kill (almost) all established season 1 & 2
> characters (yes, including Optimus Prime himself) to make way for a new set
> of transformers toys to sell. Many kids in the 80s who seen the movie cried
> and stunned to see their entire collection of Transformers wiped out, and
> locked themselves in the bedroom over Optimus Prime's death. Hasbro has no
> choice to rise Optimus Prime from his grave in season 4 due to parents are
> flooding mails to Hasbro office complaining how their kids reacts toward
> Optimus Prime's death and before their kids started a riot in front of
> Hasbro's office. Yes, it is THAT SERIOUS! Optimus Prime not only the
> leader of Autobots, also a role model to all the kids and backed by them in
> the 80s.

beauwlf

Jul 2, 2007, 8:54:12 PM7/2/07
"Kancil Killer" <fo...@hotmale.com> wrote in message
Hey u are infatuated with that pink girly transformer rite

beauwlf

Jul 2, 2007, 9:02:40 PM7/2/07
"Rkaru" <rk...@streamyx.com.perrgh> wrote in message
Slamm i was just jesting, how am i supposed to know that they gonna really
kill him..
so looks like Rambo too gonna die huh.
What a fine way to retire all those old movie stars. Why don't they just
make a movie with all that aging action stars like Stallone, willis, Arnie ,
etc and kill em all say like with a nuclear accident

Lemur

Jul 2, 2007, 8:30:08 PM7/2/07

"beauwlf" <bea...@fruggle.com> wrote in message

In voltron, you know the battle is over when he forms his blazing sword.
Makes you wonder why he doesn't save himself lots of pain and form
the blazing sword at the start of battle.

Same like Ultraman, you know the fight will be over soon when his chest
start blinking.

Wombat

Jul 4, 2007, 10:14:19 AM7/4/07
In article <4689a054$1...@news.tm.net.my>, beauwlf <bea...@fruggle.com>
wrote:

> What a fine way to retire all those old movie stars. Why don't they just
> make a movie with all that aging action stars like Stallone, willis, Arnie ,
> etc and kill em all say like with a nuclear accident

Don't anyone dare tell me if Rocky Balboa is gonna die or not. I have
not watched the pDVD yet.

The Dude

Jul 4, 2007, 9:23:53 PM7/4/07
Wombat wrote:
> In article <4689a054$1...@news.tm.net.my>, beauwlf <bea...@fruggle.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What a fine way to retire all those old movie stars. Why don't they just
>> make a movie with all that aging action stars like Stallone, willis, Arnie ,
>> etc and kill em all say like with a nuclear accident
>
> Don't anyone dare tell me if Rocky Balboa is gonna die or not. I have
> not watched the pDVD yet.

yeap. he died.

oops?

Wombat

Jul 5, 2007, 10:08:30 AM7/5/07
In article <468c4...@news.tm.net.my>, The Dude
<the...@thedudelives.com> wrote:

Oops your head.

The Dude

Jul 5, 2007, 10:37:32 AM7/5/07
Wombat wrote:
> In article <468c4...@news.tm.net.my>, The Dude
> <the...@thedudelives.com> wrote:
>
>> Wombat wrote:

>>> Don't anyone dare tell me if Rocky Balboa is gonna die or not. I have
>>> not watched the pDVD yet.
>>>
>> yeap. he died.
>>
>> oops?
>
> Oops your head.

lol!!! i oso havent see daaa.

Lemur

Jul 5, 2007, 8:49:07 PM7/5/07

"Wombat" <sp...@your.self> wrote in message

> In article <4689a054$1...@news.tm.net.my>, beauwlf <bea...@fruggle.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What a fine way to retire all those old movie stars. Why don't they just
>> make a movie with all that aging action stars like Stallone, willis,
>> Arnie ,
>> etc and kill em all say like with a nuclear accident
>
> Don't anyone dare tell me if Rocky Balboa is gonna die or not. I have
> not watched the pDVD yet.

Holy crap, you actually want to watch that?

The Dude

Jul 5, 2007, 10:13:00 PM7/5/07

y'know, i never heard of rocky balboa movie until i saw it at one pdvd
shop in jb and i was like, aik??? bila masa keluar this movie?

mamatd

Jul 6, 2007, 12:47:39 AM7/6/07

> y'know, i never heard of rocky balboa movie until i saw it at one pdvd
> shop in jb and i was like, aik??? bila masa keluar this movie?

Bro.
Kat KL nie, wa tak nah jumpa lak cite nie.... tapi pDVD kat KL mahal
sikit.... Lu selalu balik JB lagie ke?

mamatd ... sekarang banyak beli yang china import punya... dia orang panggil
panda .... quality macam ori beb!

The Dude

Jul 6, 2007, 4:17:12 AM7/6/07

Gua kalau balik jb, rasanye nak borong ah. tp jb dvd skang very sakit.
have to be very very hush hush. if u dunno the shop owner, sure the
fella wont sell one. lucky i know this one dude.

Rkaru

Jul 6, 2007, 6:16:42 AM7/6/07
The Dude wrote:

> Gua kalau balik jb, rasanye nak borong ah. tp jb dvd skang very sakit.
> have to be very very hush hush. if u dunno the shop owner, sure the
> fella wont sell one. lucky i know this one dude.

Kat Hartamas kan ada. Row Uncle Don.

--
01110010 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110101

Wombat

Jul 6, 2007, 10:33:28 AM7/6/07
In article <468d9184$1...@news.tm.net.my>, Lemur <le...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Holy crap, you actually want to watch that?

Why? Whats wrong with that?

mamatd

Jul 6, 2007, 11:48:29 AM7/6/07

> Gua kalau balik jb, rasanye nak borong ah. tp jb dvd skang very sakit.
> have to be very very hush hush. if u dunno the shop owner, sure the fella
> wont sell one. lucky i know this one dude.

Dude...
Yang lu kenal tu kat s**n video tu ke? Plaza cuti tu?

mamatd ... s**n video siap main internet order dah sekarang.... canggih!

mamatd

Jul 6, 2007, 11:50:28 AM7/6/07
"Rkaru" <rkaru_...@tm.net.my> wrote in message

Wa tak penah samapi kedai nie, tapi nanti wa recce okay...

Yang kat segitiga emas tu, as well as kat PJ nie rega mahal still....

mamatd ... miss petaling street vendors of those days.... siap dapat D9 at
RM7 or 8 je... Lebih kurang kat plaza cuti di jaybee tu...

Lemur

Jul 8, 2007, 8:49:44 PM7/8/07

> In article <468d9184$1...@news.tm.net.my>, Lemur <le...@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Holy crap, you actually want to watch that?
>
> Why? Whats wrong with that?

No comment.

9700...@aps.edu

Feb 9, 2018, 11:17:00 AM2/9/18