(FREE) LEARN MORE ABOUT DELIBERATE PRACTICE WITH DR SCOTT MILLER

Ryan Thorgrimson

May 10, 2022, 4:58:30 PM5/10/22
to tmat...@googlegroups.com

(FREE) LEARN MORE ABOUT DELIBERATE PRACTICE WITH DR SCOTT MILLER

Dr Scott Miller is an accomplished and respected researcher focused on improving therapeutic outcomes.  His work with clinical directors and therapists around the world give him an in-depth understanding of the challenges they face.  Please see a personal invite from Dr Scott Miller below.

My co-author and colleague, Dr. Daryl Chow and I will be hosting a hour-long webinar On Monday May 16th at 9:00 AM Central Time.

You must register to attend. 100 spots available. No charge. Join colleagues from around the world. We’ll answer any and all questions!

OFFERED BY PESI AND MYOUTCOMES:  BECOME a Certified Dialectical Behavior Therapist:

DBT started out as the go-to treatment for borderline personality disorder. But it’s now become recognized as one of the most desirable therapies by both clinicians and patients alike…

…because it’s easy to apply and adapt the principles of DBT with clients from all walks of life.

And you’re invited to discover how to use it with your clients, live, starting on May 18th…

Completely free!

Free Live 3-day Training

Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Certification Training

Presented by Katelyn Baxter-Musser, LCSW, C-DBT

May 18 – 20, 2022 from 8:00 AM – 4:40 PM CDT

Whether you’re new to DBT or you’ve completed other training in the past, this free event will give you advanced interventions and practical clinical tools to use with adults, youth, substance users and trauma survivors in a wide variety of settings.

Capacity is limited.

>>Get all the details and register here

Look forward to seeing you there,

MyOutcomes & PESI

FacebookLinkedInTwitterYouTube

ryantho...@myoutcomes.com

www.myoutcomes.com

Call us Toll Free

1 (877) 763-4775

Have a question? We can Answer it here! FAQ

You can update your preferences on the type of emails you want to receive from us Mailing Preferences

If you wish to opt out of all type of emails, click Unsubscribe