Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Nobel, R. (Richard)

no leída,
12 nov 2019, 3:44:30 a.m.12/11/19
para tmat...@googlegroups.com,tm...@viennot.com,Wesseling, C. (Cees),van der Heiden, K. (Koen)

Hello, we’ve been successfully using tmate Webhooks ( https://github.com/tmate-io/tmate/wiki/Webhooks ) for some time.

But after last Sunday (November 10th), the Webhook calls from the tmate server seem to have suddenly stopped.

When I manually send a HTTP POST request to our configured webhook URL – e.g. using the Postman API tool – it works as expected.

Therefore I’m assuming that our webhook URL is no longer receiving events from tmate.

Kind regards,

Richard Nobel
Software Developer

Vantage Agrometius
Molensteyn 48
3454 PT De Meern

T +31 (0)88 8180818
M +31 (0)6 20298952
E  richar...@agrometius.nl
W www.agrometius.nl

This email was sent by Agrometius bv. The content of the e-mail and any attachments is confidential and intended for the addressee only. If this e-mail has been sent to the wrong address, Agrometius bv kindly requests that you send an e-mail immediately to in...@vantage-agrometius.nl with the name of the sender and the addressee, and that you then delete this email from your system without making a copy, using the content in any way and/or informing third parties about the content. Agrometius bv excludes any and all liability if information in this email is incorrect, incomplete or does not arrive on time, including if any damage or loss is incurred as a result of this email. Agrometius bv is not liable for the transmission of viruses and it is your responsibility to check this e-mail and any attachments. Agrometius bv (registered in the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce under no. 50150545) has its registered office at De Meern (NL).

Nicolas Viennot

no leída,
12 nov 2019, 10:27:18 a.m.12/11/19
para Nobel, R. (Richard),tmate.io,tm...@viennot.com,Wesseling, C. (Cees),van der Heiden, K. (Koen)
I'll take a close look at this.
Sorry about that

Nicolas Viennot

no leída,
12 nov 2019, 2:08:57 p.m.12/11/19
para Nobel, R. (Richard),tmate.io,tm...@viennot.com,Wesseling, C. (Cees),van der Heiden, K. (Koen)
Hello Richard,

I have fixed the webhook issue.

Something that might be of interest to you: I will be releasing the following two new features before December:
1) Custom session names: You will be able to use something names like agrometius/mach...@ssh.tmate.io, instead of having a random session name
2) authorized_keys support: You will be able to provide a list of authorized SSH keys that can connect to your tmate session for additional access control.

In the future, I want to support the use case of accessing remote machines in the field really well.
This includes support for high-latency and unreliable mobile connections.

Have a good day,
Nico

Wesseling, C. (Cees)

no leída,
12 nov 2019, 2:47:24 p.m.12/11/19
para Nicolas Viennot,Nobel, R. (Richard),tmate.io,tm...@viennot.com,van der Heiden, K. (Koen)

Awesome Nico!

Thank you very much for your quick help.  Tmate is a great piece of software. Those new features are looking very promising for our type of application which is indeed high-latency and unreliable. We are facing issues there, with break ups and even resort now to a hack, where the remote machine is regularly connecting to itself , just to check if all is OK. That was the hack we did with limited time we had for now. Will dig deeper in Tmate and will check if setting up our server brings some benefits as well.

Once again, thank you so much!

Nicolas Viennot

no leída,
18 nov 2019, 1:20:39 p.m.18/11/19
para Wesseling, C. (Cees),Nobel, R. (Richard),tmate.io,van der Heiden, K. (Koen)
Hello,

I've released the features oriented for remote access.
Would you mind trying it out and let me know what you think?
The documentation is here: https://tmate.io/#remote_access
Note that you'll need the latest tmate version. The linux static builds can be found here: https://github.com/tmate-io/tmate/releases/tag/2.4.0

Nico

Responder a todos