Last.fm snarl!

Samme

Jan 13, 2012, 4:21:31 AM1/13/12
to Tlhan Ghun
Hi!

Is there something wrong, Last.fm snarl doesn't seem to work at my
end, says internet and/or last.fm is down, which it isn't!

Thanks!

Samme

Sven Walther

Jan 13, 2012, 12:22:29 PM1/13/12
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
To be honest I didn't test or use it quite some time. So I assume last.fm changed something. I'll have a look :)

Sven Walther

Jan 14, 2012, 7:02:59 AM1/14/12
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
Could you try
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/982128/Tlhan%20Ghun/LastFM/Setup-LastFmSnarls-2.0.exe
please? Should fix all problems :)

Samme

Dec 18, 2013, 11:55:38 AM12/18/13
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com, pidgi...@googlemail.com
Hi again and thanks for your app, I use it still, every single day!

Since a while back it just shows the artist, not the song title, is there something I can do about it or is it the app itself?

pidgi...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2013, 1:53:13 PM12/18/13
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
Sounds like as if the API has changed so the change would be needed on my site
> --
> Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie Mitglied der Google Groups-Gruppe "Tlhan Ghun" sind.
> Um Ihr Abonnement für diese Gruppe zu beenden und keine E-Mails mehr von dieser Gruppe zu erhalten, senden Sie eine E-Mail an tlhan-ghun+...@googlegroups.com.
> Weitere Optionen: https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out

Pierre Hansson

Dec 18, 2013, 4:13:51 PM12/18/13
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
Ohh, I see, I guess we're not that many that is using it, but if you would take a look at it I would be very greatful :)

pidgi...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2013, 6:48:38 AM12/19/13
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
Hm, API seems to be the same as before (at least the documentation shows no differences). Will debug the changes within a few days manually so.

Sven Walther

Dec 29, 2013, 3:05:47 PM12/29/13
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
Finally at home and on my development machine I found the time to test it and I have to say it is working quite weil for me here.

Do the problems persist on your installation? If so I could create a debug version which would give us the raw api response to check for the reason.

Samme

Jan 26, 2015, 5:39:38 PM1/26/15
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
I totally forgot about this, anyway, installed it today and I ran into a minor problem!

I like to use the built-in Music Video style to show which song is playing, but it only shows the artist, not the track and not the album (the album cover shows).

Is this something you can fix?

Have a great day!

Sven Walther

Jan 27, 2015, 4:24:12 AM1/27/15
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
Are those infos shown in other styles or are they not shown at all?

Sie erhalten diese Nachricht, weil Sie in Google Groups E-Mails von der Gruppe "Tlhan Ghun" abonniert haben.
Weitere Optionen finden Sie unter https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Samme

Jan 27, 2015, 5:26:03 AM1/27/15
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, just tried that and they're shown in other styles! So maybe there's nothing to be done?

Sven Walther

Jan 27, 2015, 5:29:12 AM1/27/15
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
If I remember correctly this specific style is focused on the cover and not the text so it does not show all infos I am sending to Snarl.

You could ask Chris (developer of Snarl) if he likes to add an option. He is anyway working on 4.0 so very active in the moment: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/snarl-discuss

I also could add an option in last.fm snarls to send all infos in the title field (which is the one shown I think)

Greetings

Sven

Samme

Jan 27, 2015, 5:54:55 AM1/27/15
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
If it's not to much to ask for, I'd appreciate if you could do that! Maybe a couple of checkboxes on what info to show and in which field, text, title?

What I would choose if such an option existed, would be to show "Artist - Songtitle", album isn't that important, since it shows the cover of the album playing!

I tried the new Snarl, but so far I prefer old Snarl, much faster/easier to work in.