Firesnarl

Bomyne

Apr 15, 2011, 8:07:36 AM4/15/11
to Tlhan Ghun
Firesnarl doesn't work with Firefox 4. Is there any plans to update it
for firefox 4?

Sven Walther

Apr 15, 2011, 11:38:17 AM4/15/11
to tlhan...@googlegroups.com
I have searched for a successor quite some time now as I personally
won't support Firefox 4 (not using it, having much to do and they
changed the extensions plugin API in quite a big range).

I still hope someone will pick it up as all the hard stuff is done and
worked from Firefox 1.0(!) till 3.6. I know the changes, have ideas what
would be needed to be done - so if you know someone (should be familar
with C++ and JavaScript (both basic knowledge would be enough)

Cheers and sorry for the negative answer

Sven