Spec Explorer...Link it back into Editor

Chris Ortiz

May 31, 2024, 1:24:01 PMMay 31
to tlaplus
Hi,

Using the TLA+ Toolbox, have you guys try to drag the Spec Explorer out from the Editor and be able to link it back again? I am trying to click the back to back yellow icon on the Spec Explorer, and even trying to drop that Spec Explorer Window back into the Editor but no success. Even if I close and open the Toolbox, the Spec Explorer was now just floating around in it's own window.

I found out that the only way to get it back into the Editor is make sure you have an open spec, then right click the floating Spec Explorer and click the Close option. Your open spec will close and the Spec Explorer window will snap back into the Editor.

Thanks,
Zitro