PlusCal resources?

Andrew Helwer

Sep 14, 2021, 1:56:40 PM9/14/21
to tlaplus
Where can I find language standard documents and other things relating to PlusCal? I don't mean tutorials, I mean something like a BNF grammar and semantics similar to chapters 15-17 of Specifying Systems or stuff found on this site: http://lamport.azurewebsites.net/tla/tla2.html

Andrew

Gal Vardi

Aug 17, 2023, 9:16:10 AM8/17/23
to tlaplus
Popping again the same repeating question, once every two years :) Have anyone found (or wrote?) or knows a formal definition document of the TLA+ syntax, semantics, grammar ?
I am looking for something which is ASCII-text-searchable e.g. I want to know what is the meaning and usage of '\subseteq' operator?
Gal.

ב-יום שלישי, 14 בספטמבר 2021 בשעה 20:56:40 UTC+3, Andrew Helwer כתב/ה:

Andrew Helwer

Aug 17, 2023, 2:34:41 PM8/17/23
to tlaplus
For TLA+ itself:
For PlusCal:
Are you looking to write a parser or interpreter, or just looking to understand which operators TLC defines?

Andrew Helwer