Repo for questions asked in this group

Isaac DeFrain

Mar 4, 2021, 6:29:06 PM3/4/21
to tla...@googlegroups.com
Hello TLA+ community,

This may interest those of you who are newer to TLA+ (and maybe those who are more experienced). For the past few weeks, I have been writing solutions to some of the questions that have been asked in this group (I'm not aware if anyone else is doing something like this). I can't make any promises as to what questions I will answer or anything wrt a timeline, but nonetheless, I enjoy doing it and I have recently started documenting my efforts here:

If anyone wants to contribute in any way, I'd appreciate the input! You're also more than welcome to just lurk on the repo. Enjoy!

Best,

Isaac DeFrain

Markus Kuppe

Mar 4, 2021, 6:37:02 PM3/4/21
to tla...@googlegroups.com
In the interest of minimizing fragmentation, please consider
contributing to the TLA+ examples [1].

M.

[1] https://github.com/tlaplus/examples/

Isaac DeFrain