An Emacs package for Unicode input

Gabriela Moreira

May 18, 2024, 10:27:35 AMMay 18
to tlaplus
Hi all!

I wrote a simple Emacs package [1] to enable input of Unicode symbols. It's pretty similar to the Neovim plugin [2], transforming ASCII into Unicode as you type.

I didn't want to write yet another major mode for TLA+, so this is a package that can be used together with any of the existing Emacs major modes. The only caveat is that you probably want to disable `prettify-symbols-mode` if the major mode defines it.

Hope it is useful for the Emacs users out there that want to try the Unicode. I'm enjoying it a lot - thanks Andrew Helwer for making it real!