Errors in hv3 linux kit

John Cocke

Aug 12, 2011, 12:26:57 PM8/12/11
to tkh...@googlegroups.com
I downloaded hv3-linux-nightly-08_0203.kit and ran it with tchsh8.5
under Ubuntu 10. The error "can't read state(sock). No such element in
array" keeps coming up. This happens no matter what web site I try to
get. I'm using hv3-polipo.

Cheers, -- John Cocke

jemptymethod

Aug 12, 2011, 2:22:27 PM8/12/11
to tkhtml3
Please see the following post of mine from a couple of years ago; the
fix is at the bottom. Earlier this year Daniel Kennedy (one of the
original developers) committed a fix for this same issue to Fossil,
but I could only get his fix to run under Window, not Linux. What I
do in the following had been working for me in Linux all along though.

http://groups.google.com/group/tkhtml3/browse_thread/thread/8e186f9355255d29/5191517c110735ec

George