Call for Volunteers Friday Night

1 view

Doug Johnson

Oct 1, 2019, 11:18:59 AM10/1/19
to TJ Band Pit Crew
Hello all,

Need volunteers to help load Friday night at 7:30 after practice so the trucks will be ready to leave EARLY Saturday morning.

Below is the schedule.

Saturday, October 5th

- BOA Mid-Atlantic Regional at UMD

Show Site

University of Maryland

90 Stadium Drive

College Park, MD 20742

Schedule

4:30 AM - Report

5:00 AM - Depart TJ

6:00 AM - Approximate Arrival at UMD

7:10 AM - Warm Up Begins

7:50 AM - Pit/Props Gate

8:05 AM - Band Gate

8:15 AM - PERFORM

??? AM/PM - Eat, Chill out, Watch Band

4:45 PM - Prelims Awards

*7:45 PM - First Finalist Band Performs

*10:30 PM - Finals Awards/Full Retreat

*11:30 PM - Approximate Departure from UMD

*12:30 PM - Approximate Arrival Back at TJ

*We will not know if we make finals until Prelims Awards. If we make finals we will not know when we perform for Finals until we go to the Directors meeting after Prelims Awards. If we do not make finals we will NOT stay for Finals. I will be sure to tell the students to communicate and try to send an email with whatever the outcome is. If we do not make finals, We can look at getting home around 6:30 PM.

Regards,

Doug Johnson

Pit Crew Chief

202.236.5687