Note from the TJ Band Pitcrew

doug...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2020, 10:57:54 AM3/6/20
to gtjh...@googlegroups.com, TJ Band Pit Crew

Hello T J Band,

 The TJ Band Pitcrew is a group of volunteers(band parents) that are responsible for getting all the band equipment to each of the shows. This includes loading/unloading the truck, prop set up, transporting of the equipment to the arena and whatever else is needed make the show a success. So far this season we have been able to accomplish our duties, but have had minimal turnout. We seem to have the same people each show, but it would be great to see some new faces; volunteer some time to support TJ Band.
 I have included two Sign Up Genius links below, one for the HOME SHOW March 14th and one for the three remaining away shows: March 21, 28,29.

 Here is the link to the sign-up-genius for the last two away Percussion/Color Guard shows.

 GTJHS Indoor Percussion/Color Guard

This link is for the Home Show

 14th Annual KIDA Show

 If you would like to join the Pitcrew, reply to this email with Name and email address and I will add you to the list.

Hope to see you at the next show.

Doug Johnson

TJ Band Pit Chief

Doug...@gmail.com